[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Stopping Lorgrarch's Party Wipe

RolandRoland
Vindictus Rep: 1,715
in General Discussion

There is a title for stopping Lorgrarch's (Converter Fury Mace in EU) Party Wipe 100 times. Does anyone know how to do it?

Also, I'm looking for people who would like to farm this with me on the EAST server. 50 boss kills is already a lot to deal with.

IGN: Roland if you want to farm this with me.

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Me!
    IGN: Hyouhime
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Fire a massive impact at him, or use a holding skill to interrupt his charge attack. attacks that can cause knock back can also interrupt it as well.
  • RolandRoland
    Update: massive impact works pretty well, bunker buster somehow doesn't... My friend can land 3 falling comets and somehow cancel it. I think as Ikarsu said, knockback skills are the best to spam!
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    edited December 22, 2016
    You have 10 seconds while he is charging his attack to deal 20% of boss's HP damage to him. He uses this attack up to 3 times maximum in one battle. If you touch his mace while he is charging his attack, you will get hit so you need to damage him while not touching the mace. During the last 3 seconds of his charging, all your attacks will be 100% critical hits, so this is the best time to use 'big skills' like massive impact.
    RolandBloodAngelkls9IkarsuMochiSweetXieAqua22SlothPrincessLhotus
  • RolandRoland
    kosc
    kosc said:

You have 10 seconds while he is charging his attack to deal 20% of boss's HP damage to him. He uses this attack up to 3 times maximum in one battle. If you touch his mace while he is charging his attack, you will get hit so you need to damage him while not touching the mace. During the last 3 seconds of his charging, all your attacks will be 100% critical hits, so this is the best time to use 'big skills' like massive impact.
    This explains everything, thank you! I kinda figured out the healing part after some trial and error.

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    This is the boss from Shattered Will battle? That one was so fun ^_^
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    kosc
    kosc said:

Guess that explained how my massive impact did 166,000 damage.
    BloodAngel
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @ikarsu kai op that's why. BOOM 50k! BOOM 50k! x3