[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Campfire Gold Bug?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited February 14, 2019 in General Discussion
Can someone tell me what it is/was so i don't accidentally do it? as they are banning people who done it

Comments

• SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    As per their own post on the news page, the issue has been fixed, so you shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. As for what it was... no idea, I haven't heard anything about it and don't know of anyone who has so far.
  • DracenDracen
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Do you remember back when they had the flour exploit, where you would buy the flour for cooking expertise and sell it back to npc for more? It's probably the same ****. this is why if i you come across exploit you should report it, and stay far far away from it.
  • DracenDracen
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Do you remember back when they had the flour exploit, where you would buy the flour for cooking expertise and sell it back to npc for more? It's probably the same thing. This is why if i you come across exploit you should report it and stay far far away from it.
  • BariumBarium
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    I didn't know about it either. But it's fixed so I don't worry about it.