[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Christmas Decor? am i missing something?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in General Discussion
Hey all, i was wondering if i am missing something but i remember the xmas decorations in game to be a lot better than this year.
Right i might be getting it wrong so here is what i remember.

I remember xmas presents all over the place especially on the road to rochest. I remember snowmen everywhere, lights everywhere. was this in this game? or did i imagine it all lol. if it was in the game then we have been cheated out of a good show i suppose.
GhengisJohn

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Bowner wrote: »
    Hey all, i was wondering if i am missing something but i remember the xmas decorations in game to be a lot better than this year.
    Right i might be getting it wrong so here is what i remember.

I remember xmas presents all over the place especially on the road to rochest. I remember snowmen everywhere, lights everywhere. was this in this game? or did i imagine it all lol. if it was in the game then we have been cheated out of a good show i suppose.

They redid the colhein map so I wouldn't be surprised if there were changes between the old and new versions. Though they did take down the tree today at midnight so atm you'd see zero decorations +haha.
    Order5