[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bugs in Temple of the Fallen Moon

BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
Vindictus Rep: 1,735
edited November 2, 2018 in Bug Reporting
I'm aware that this one bug has been around for a long time where you're frozen in place after striking the boss with a spear in the reverse gravity phase.
But this post is not about that, I've experienced something else along with it.

So the following is what happened:

I successfully hit the boss with a spear during reverse gravity, then froze in place (yeah, sounds familiar right?). What was different this time was that the camera angle was also forcefully fixed, pointing downward from above. This fixed camera angle still remained after I was eventually killed & revived, so I still couldn't see anything that was going on.

When the boss did the reverse gravity again, the camera suddenly did an extreme outward zoom, going out of the raid map & keep zooming out until our characters became as small as a pixel or two.

After that, a party member revived me (who died again from not being able to see what was going on, lol) and I was back to that same fixed downward-viewing camera angle.

During this same reverse gravity phase one of my party members unsuccessfully attempted to hit the boss with the spear, and they also seemed to experience the camera lock.

Has anyone else experienced something similar to this in the recent times?

9o92xbl.jpg
6cLwuWa.jpg
v5Z4axb.jpg