[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Mission Rewards

OTK07OTK07
Vindictus Rep: 945
in General Discussion
Is getting the wings even possible? i mean. i did alot of maths about it. i have 38 gp yesterday. so the event is for a month. 38 gp x 30 days = 1140 . hmm *thinking*. the wings cost 1200gp btw

Comments

• paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    edited May 26, 2018
    guild seals are perm. only the guild mission certificates are part of the event
    also, event began 3 days ago, and there are 32 days left still. if you're grinding for the certificates every day, you'll have enough seals for wings by the time the event ends anyways
  • ThunderSinThunderSin
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    paingame wrote: »
    guild seals are perm. only the guild mission certificates are part of the event
    also, event began 3 days ago, and there are 32 days left still. if you're grinding for the certificates every day, you'll have enough seals for wings by the time the event ends anyways

Also your guild can buy a guild seal bonus for extra seals.
  • UrcoUrco
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Btw, anyone knows how looks the godess wings effect?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Urco wrote: »
    Btw, anyone knows how looks the godess wings effect?

It is the same effect we got last year. Just a beating light wing. I am sure there are vids of it on youtube.
  • UrcoUrco
    Cant find anything. Just this other effect

https://youtu.be/0yjbq-e1Zrk

I really hope is this one but in white. And permanent ofc.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited May 26, 2018
    Doubt those are them. I assume what we can get are the same wings you got from the 90 Day Goddess Wings Effect, giving your character glowing wings. It was a reward in the goddess fragment event ~10 months back. Basically decent size beating big white wings that are sort of 2d.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    So... they took out the (permanent) guild perks for leveling up your guild and made them (and a few new) guild skills that are all temporary and you need to grind and buy? Am I understanding that correctly?
  • ikeviikevi
    edited May 26, 2018
    Wilko wrote: »
    So... they took out the (permanent) guild perks for leveling up your guild and made them (and a few new) guild skills that are all temporary and you need to grind and buy? Am I understanding that correctly?

Yep, their goal is to make big guilds so folks can easily get the ap. (IE 100 folks just signing in each day = 3000 gp).

But for most of the guilds it just means doing 1 or two buffs + say extra core buff on the weekends.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited May 27, 2018
    Urco wrote: »
    Cant find anything. Just this other effect

https://youtu.be/0yjbq-e1Zrk

I really hope is this one but in white. And permanent ofc.

@Urco
    Just as ikevi said, I think it'll be the same as the one last year, which is very similar to the one you linked. It'll fade in and flap a few times before fading out. I'll clarify that they aren't wings and do not go in the wing slot; you use it as an active item.
    ucxtTRv.jpg
    Urco
  • UrcoUrco
    Ah, ok, tyvm. Then is the same as the Vanguard rewards. U have to activate it from slot. Pretty nice :)
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    ikevi wrote: »
    Wilko wrote: »

Yep, their goal is to make big guilds so folks can easily get the ap. (IE 100 folks just signing in each day = 3000 gp).

But for most of the guilds it just means doing 1 or two buffs + say extra core buff on the weekends.

yep that's what our guild is doing pretty much with departure pass and guild seal boost and any spare points go into +1 core
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Y4W0rci.jpg
    Is possible to equip Wings + Effect Wings both, enjoy to farm Guild Seals! a8ZTS9f.png
    Lvdvftv.gif
    LoLoBooty