[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No more bans!

OrlokOrlok
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello everyone.
So far i have seen a lot of Vindictus videos and i really like this game. But i can't play it, cause i'm from Georgia and my country is not approved. Since i surfed through this forum, i saw that game needs more players. So , i don't really know why in some countries this game is banned, so i'd LOVE it to change. This will totally increase number of players, cause a lot of people can't play because of this. So pleaasee let us play :c

Comments

• SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    A lot of people quit because vindictus gets reoetrive and it's p2w. Our player count is 200 are peak..... This game will die soon
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited May 4, 2018
    A lot of people quit because vindictus gets reoetrive and it's p2w. Our player count is 200 are peak..... This game will die soon

Stop writing buIIshlt . I dont know from what server you are probably NA because EU is just fine . So stop write false info around forums . First you was posting that game will get banned because of new belgium law what is not even confirmed by anything and now this . Dont write those shiats on forums anymore . If you have mental problems go get some proffesional help or just stop writing those lies . If game is just p2w for you then unistall it for good and dont use vindictus forum as well . Stop act like total nob finnaly
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited May 5, 2018
    Madcobra wrote: »

Stop writing buIIshlt . I dont know from what server you are probably NA because EU is just fine . So stop write false info around forums . First you was posting that game will get banned because of new belgium law what is not even confirmed by anything and now this . Dont write those shiats on forums anymore . If you have mental problems go get some proffesional help or just stop writing those lies . If game is just p2w for you then unistall it for good and dont use vindictus forum as well . Stop act like total nob finnaly

Just tagging onto your post since it seems you're vouching for EU. NA is fine as well and his 200 peak claim is a BS number. He's probably just one of those people that loves to scream "Game's dead." Also backing your point about the game not being p2w. Of all the fp2 games I've played, Vin is very fp2 friendly IE not p2w.
    MadcobraAnduri