[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Adding fan-made videos to your youtube playlist

Aeon9000Aeon9000
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Suggestions and Feedback
Dear Vindictus Team at Nexon.

Introduction: I’m a small youtuber (Aeon9000) from Sydney, Australia who mainly makes videos about Vindictus. It is my hobby and I do not intend to violate any term of service stated on the nexon webpage. My sole intention is to show the appeal of this unique sandbox MMORPG by demonstrating the combat mechanism through solo/party raid completions.

Suggestion: I hope you could include a playlist of fan-made videos on Vindictus from the NA/AU/NZ community to briefcase what this game has to offer on a larger scale. I wish you could include my channel if my suggestion is ever considered.

Reason/Precedence: Over the years, I’ve rarely seen any form of advertisement for this game and the community keeps getting smaller everyday (besides 1 TV Ad). The korean Vindictus official youtube channel already has a playlist of fan-made videos about Vindictus which is getting 10 time the views reached by their official trailers. It’s also how I got into the game - by clicking on a fan-made video.

The link to their official channel is below:

Other: My friends and I also have a discord dedicated to AU/NZ Vindictus players called Vindictus OCE with 128 members as of now (https://discord.gg/489a3Nz)

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion.

Regards
Jason

Account name: iAeon
Youtube Channel: Aeon9000