[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

@Nexon - Reilly Body Oil Please

VallarieVallarie
Vindictus Rep: 900
edited January 13, 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Nexon,

May we please get Reilly Body Oils again? Just to show you how much I love the glossy / wet look, heck I even "hacked" this game many years ago not for purposes of cheating, but just to replace skin textures to make my characters glossy looking. I'm not here to get banned, I just wanted to give you my money. The photos below are back from the year 2013.

Nexon... you guys had so many whales throwing money at you, but we just could not stand two things in Vindictus. 1) skin textures 2) voices. So we went underground and became what you called hackers, but not to exploit the system, but to enjoy your game beyond its limits. We weren't bots, we weren't cheaters, gold farmers or sellers, -no, we just wanted to enjoy your game but could not accept certain aspects of it. Think about games like Skyrim. Alone, visuallythe game is crap. Throw 200 mods at it and it surpasses even today's best visually stunning games, and we had this 5 years ago.

Nexon, A lot of us are or were spoiled rich kids, playing on $5,000 machines, who threw THOUSANDS of dollars your way. However to you, we were simply hackers. Honestly the dichotomy between the real ilk of the EULA breakers and us could not be greater. We bought all your inners and hairs, then bought them all over again. We purchased from the NX shop like free players purchase potions. We gave you what we earned and what we didn't. ...and you gave us the ban hammer. One after another, shoving us into the same category... hackers... And so, one-by-one, out of the hundreds of "hacker" whales that were out there, we vanished, taking our money with us.

My case was not unique at all. In fact, having a glossy look was the thing to have back then, I just wanted it more than some. The day I heard about Reilly Body Oil is the day I came back, threw some money at this game, and kept playing since. Frankly I only spent a fraction of what I otherwise would have but bringing a fiancee on a K-1 visa to America isn't cheap. And to think she's coming in 5 days :D Hopefully she doesn't get lost in the Icheon airport in Korea. But I digress. Nexon, may we please have more Reilly Body / Face Oils? I don't care if it's NX item, I don't care if it's a package, an event, -heck even a gatchapon at this point; I'll set my disdain for it aside should it come to that. Thank you for reading, and thank you in advance!

P.S.
Don't ban me :p

[img][/img]2013_07_28_0003_zpszfzavo7h.jpg

[img][/img]2013_06_29_0048_zpsjyovym71.jpg

Comments

• ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    Dear Nexon,

For those of us who dont want to look like weve been dipped into a vat of chicken grease make it airtight and sellable because gross and id rather not look like i could basebsll slide through the battle screen.

Thank you
  • VallarieVallarie
    Airtight is good :D Either way, as long as there is some form of access to this item. I have a lot of other characters that need to look like Blade & Soul.
  • ArcticAzrealArcticAzreal
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    I have both of them and wish i could sell them its such a space waster
  • AeriesAeries
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Nexon would make $$$ selling it to players.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

No one is pointing a gun at your head forcing you to buy it.
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Dear Nexon, please delete that garbage of oil from every character that currently uses it and never bring it again.

Thanks
  • VallarieVallarie
    Better yet, why don't we just delete salty freeloaders like yourself and allow the company to accrue real profit from those who actually wish to support the game. You have nothing to offer and that free inner you're sporting doesn't speak loudly of your support.
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280
    Here we can observe the rare whale in its natural habitat. Why is it called a whale? developers named them that way because they would buy all their crap, even if it were expensive bad crap. Their e-peen is quite large, comes with being a whale, and they love flexing it against freeloaders and smaller fish.
  • ElyrElyr
    Vallarie wrote: »
    Better yet, why don't we just delete salty freeloaders like yourself and allow the company to accrue real profit from those who actually wish to support the game. You have nothing to offer and that free inner you're sporting doesn't speak loudly of your support.

How do I know you're a fat neckbearded neet?
  • VallarieVallarie
    Arishante wrote: »
    Here we can observe the rare whale in its natural habitat. Why is it called a whale? developers named them that way because they would buy all their crap, even if it were expensive bad crap. Their e-peen is quite large, comes with being a whale, and they love flexing it against freeloaders and smaller fish.

...but I’m still a whale... Last I checked Nexon isn’t a non-profit organization. Hate me all you want, but if it wasn’t because of us, this game would not continue to exist. I am not saying thank us, not even respect us, but at the very least don’t hate. I merely came here to post a request and got introduced to a -troll- in its natural habitat as you may call it.
  • VallarieVallarie
    edited January 16, 2018
    Elyr wrote: »

402EB3AA-E6EC-48C8-8CB4-C561E16EBB3C_zpsxileghyg.jpg

Any more questions troll? Seriously if you don’t have anything constructive to say, piss off. The posts says @Nexon, at the very least stay on topic.
  • ElyrElyr

Any more questions troll? Seriously if you don’t have anything constructive to say, piss off. The posts says @Nexon, at the very least stay on topic.

XEiu9jO.png
    Please tell me you're not actually that insecure you need to post a picture of yourself on a random forum
  • VallarieVallarie

XEiu9jO.png
    Please tell me you're not actually that insecure you need to post a picture of yourself on a random forum

Please don’t tell me you’re still here and trolling off topic. Piss off looser! Insecure, lol, you’re pathetic! I’m done with you. Get your last word response in, then go get a job you hobo.
  • ArishanteArishante
    Vindictus Rep: 1,280

...but I’m still a whale... Last I checked Nexon isn’t a non-profit organization. Hate me all you want, but if it wasn’t because of us, this game would not continue to exist. I am not saying thank us, not even respect us, but at the very least don’t hate. I merely came here to post a request and got introduced to a -troll- in its natural habitat as you may call it.

I should've replaced whale with douche, not all whales are like you. There were/are plenty regular people who charge NX in Vindictus, it's extremely doubtful whales alone are the reason for the game still being alive. There is no reason to thank you or respect you, none at all, why even bring it up? Money can buy you Korean wives but not class.
  • VallarieVallarie

I should've replaced whale with douche, not all whales are like you. There were/are plenty regular people who charge NX in Vindictus, it's extremely doubtful whales alone are the reason for the game still being alive. There is no reason to thank you or respect you, none at all, why even bring it up? Money can buy you Korean wives but not class.

I was insulted by a troll, I insulted back. Why does this surprise you? In your case, you tried to heckle my post, so I responded in kind. However I meant no offense. Viscerally you call me a douche, however this "douche" has given out lots of NX in the past, bought packages for people who couldn't afford them or had no means of getting them, helped those who needed help, and frankly, I consider myself anything but a douche. However you are entitled to your own opinion. And by the way, my wife-to-be is not Korean. She just had a layover in Korea. I'll try to end this peacefully, I apologize if I offended you. It was a brusque response but frank one as well. However, I will not apologize to the other player who's nothing but a common troll.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    you got your wish!
  • ClaristiarClaristiar
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    OMG i want this oily skin too. T_T