[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

End battle will glitch in Requiem of the Lost One

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in Bug Reporting
This occurs if the someone uses a Fine Spear.

Well atleast that is what someone says and this can also occur in RAR raids as well.

1C9LBIz.jpg

This kinda suck since we have the event with niff helm. I wonder for compensation can we get free succubus stuff?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 13, 2018
    What compensation? It is your fault to use the fine spear since everyone knows it cause this bug at the end . Just remake and kill boss again . When u get the bug at the end cause of fine spear you can repeat the battle even if it was the last you could .
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Actually not a lot of people know of the fine spear issue until it was mention again. I posted a warning thread in general about it, and it turns out this has been occurring for a long long time with no fixes , not to mention this can ruin a long run.
    Compensation is more of having my time wasted and items used in raid. It actually said to report about it for not getting the drops.
    aiwadokodesuka
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    There was some posts about this issue so if they read and didnt fix means they dont care much about this bug , or maybe its not bug maybe it was done for a reason who knows