[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

BlackCipher.aes

AyamissAyamiss
Vindictus Rep: 1,010
edited December 15, 2017 in Tech Support
GHuybH5.png

Blackcipher was a pain in the ass since the implementation, but after miri update it is taking obnoxious amounts of CPU resources for me as shown on the image. It starts happening only after i log in on any character, and works fine everywhere from starting a game untill character selection.
Game is now unplayable, i have not changed anything after updating the game, any help is welcome.

NsZo1tr.png
And this is Vindictus Taiwan anticheat xingcode at it's highest activity that i could notice, yes 0% cpu usage. NEXON don't you think that your amazing blackcipher.aes is going just slightly over board in comparison? (Also i could not make a timeline graph screenshot because xingcode actually cares what users run on the system and processmonitor can't be opened)

Comments

• DyeamDyeam
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I have exactly the same problem. Blackcipher CPU usage goes up to 20% periodically and it lowers my FPS to 10-15. I have this problem for a long time. Submitting a ticket didn't help at all.
  • VyvoranteVyvorante
    I Blocked BlackCipher through Virus & threat protection in windows security by turning ransomware protection on and only allowing the programs i want to run and game works fine without it
  • VyvoranteVyvorante
    I Blocked BlackCipher through Virus & threat protection in windows security by turning ransomware protection on and only allowing on