[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Golden miri event maximum +15 Enhancement Coupon

BladeNsoulBladeNsoul
Vindictus Rep: 1,310
in General Discussion
Can it be used on lvl 95 equipment?

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    extra question while we're on the same topic,

can it be used on Restored weapons? (including the ones affected by the new +13 rune)
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited December 8, 2017
    It wont work on restored weapons or perma bound weapons. (So wont work on a weapon you used +13 stone on.) 99.9% of the folks will end up with a +10. It will work on a lv 95 assuming your character you are trying to use is lv 85 or higher.

If you do manage a +13 or better, please put it on a new dul weapon. (You will thank yourself for not going cheap. But you likely wont have much time to scrap up a dul weapon feather.) Good luck.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    And if your weapon only has the main part orange, can it still go to 13-15 with the coupon?
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    On a related and unrelated note, when it says 12am on Saturday/Sunday, I'm assuming they mean 12am going into Sunday/Monday, right? Not 12am Friday going into Saturday?
  • ikeviikevi
    CometCupid wrote: »
    On a related and unrelated note, when it says 12am on Saturday/Sunday, I'm assuming they mean 12am going into Sunday/Monday, right? Not 12am Friday going into Saturday?

It has always been at 00:00:01 ie Friday night going into Saturday.

As for the orange mats. This will be the first time we can't go past +12, but I assume you will need to use all orange mats. That said... don't worry you wont manage a +13 coupon or better. Best one we ever had was 90% +10, 9% +11. Last one I didn't even hear of anyone managing to get a +11.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 8, 2017
    CometCupid wrote: »

12 AM Friday night going into Saturday because 12 AM Friday night is Saturday.
    Basically, log in any time on Saturday and any time on Sunday.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited December 8, 2017
    And side note. Folks really should be more focused on the +12 runes coming up.

I would highly suggest you make your weapon ASAP get it to +11 with the flawless stone we get from doing all the dul runs (Expires BEFORE we will get the +10-15 coupons... ie +10 coupons.) Sunday we get the +12 rune. At that point you can try for +12.

If you fail, well you have a +11 that you can hold onto till we get the coupon, or play around with the Destruction safeguard runes since we got 1 set of unbind, and will get another. So you could, using premium enhancement runes, have I think 5 chances at a +12 lv 95?

Then if your coupon manages better than +10, well you can decide if you want armor, or another weapon. Just be ready for a +10 coupon.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 9, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »
    And side note. Folks really should be more focused on the +12 runes coming up.

I would highly suggest you make your weapon ASAP get it to +11 with the flawless stone we get from doing all the dul runs (Expires BEFORE we will get the +10-15 coupons... ie +10 coupons.) Sunday we get the +12 rune. At that point you can try for +12.

If you fail, well you have a +11 that you can hold onto till we get the coupon, or play around with the Destruction safeguard runes since we got 1 set of unbind, and will get another. So you could, using premium enhancement runes, have I think 5 chances at a +12 lv 95?

Then if your coupon manages better than +10, well you can decide if you want armor, or another weapon. Just be ready for a +10 coupon.

+13 lvl 90 still outperforms +12 dulahan except on lann
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    edited December 9, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »
    It has always been at 00:00:01 ie Friday night going into Saturday.
    Mainichi wrote: »
    12 AM Friday night going into Saturday because 12 AM Friday night is Saturday.
    Basically, log in any time on Saturday and any time on Sunday.

Wow, a 10K cap and not a 1k~10k box. And I didn't even have to be on at midnight sharp worrying about getting DC'd. Nice!