[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tier list and Miri

CallMeMrBCallMeMrB
Vindictus Rep: 660
edited December 7, 2017 in Miri
Simple question. Which posiotion have Miri in DPS tier list?

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    My Miri is only level 50 so take this with grain of salt....

Solo = top 3 at least
    Mob clearing = top 3 at least
    party Raid? = ? , but would guess around same

Overall, I would put her in the top 3 DPS for sure. A good Arisha/Kai/Karoke (until NERF Bat) is still probably going to be able to do more Party DPS, but arn't nearly as balanced in the solo/mob clearing aspects of the game.

I'm just hoping Arisha Whip and Blute don't suck as much as TEIDE did.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    I'm not the best one to answer this since I don't play Miri, but here's what I've gathered from Korean players:

In Korea Chainblade Vella, Blaster Karok, and Xgun Kai seem to be widely accepted as being the top 3 DPS, and when Miri came out I believe she was considered to be well above those three.
    She was since nerfed significantly, and from what I've gathered from reading the Korean players' posts in heroes.inven.co.kr, most seem to think either she's on the similar level as the original top 3, or still a bit higher.

Again, I don't play Miri so I don't know these from first-hand experience. :D
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    All I know is the devs consider her a true glass cannon so she have high damage but dies easily if not played well and let's be honest, she's far to have above average dodge moves.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Miri has big damage burst potential, however her damage which comes from the Fiery Chain Swing has limited meter until she can transform into her Dragon form. To be a Dragon, she need to have almost full SP. To get there, she need to spend her Flamebreath that only increase slowly over time. So basically, her DPS is high for the first 5 seconds until she spends all of her Flamebreath, then she becomes mortal again and only rely on her normal and smashes.

Once she becomes a dragon though, you have a minute to lay waste to whoever foolish enough to be in front of you. Unlimited Flamebreath! No cooldown on dash skills, and since she has unlimited flamebreath she can Fiery Evasion and Fiery Assault all day.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Axxon wrote: »
    All I know is the devs consider her a true glass cannon so she have high damage but dies easily if not played well and let's be honest, she's far to have above average dodge moves.

Miri might seem like she has a lot in the dmg avoidance department but she is not that great tbh

Her TAB key evade costs flamebreath,her normal attacks are inconsistent as hell (hf timing them in raids with less than 4 stable bars).All she has left is her spacebar dodge which actually removes hydra buff,so you end up doing less dmg if you use that.All in all,her normal attack parrying (which should be used most) is really overrated and susceptible to fail if you have lag
  • AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    Axxon wrote: »

Miri might seem like she has a lot in the dmg avoidance department but she is not that great tbh

Her TAB key evade costs flamebreath,her normal attacks are inconsistent as hell (hf timing them in raids with less than 4 stable bars).All she has left is her spacebar dodge which actually removes hydra buff,so you end up doing less dmg if you use that.All in all,her normal attack parrying (which should be used most) is really overrated and susceptible to fail if you have lag

That was my point .-. She really has few options to dodge attacks. She's probably the worst in that department right now since the less she dodges and the more hydra you have for Flamebreath dmg boost.