[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can't create more characters??

FurielFuriel
Vindictus Rep: 3,330
edited March 11, 2018 in General Discussion
Since Miri was created I would expect you would be able to create 12 characters in one account but guess not.
xBcWLQk.jpg
KBT5aDi.jpg
I have 11 lv.90+ characters and not prepared to delete any of them...

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    If It makes you feel any better, I only have 8 characters and It's not even displaying the option for me to make another character. I'm deleting two of my characters I worked hard on but the game still makes me wait 2 days to actually delete them.
  • DuelMoonDuelMoon
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Do you think Nexon will give us a new slot for Miri? At this point, I’m starting to worry that I might not get another slot for Miri. Then I might have to give up on that Miri Exclusive title.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Furiel wrote: »
    Since Miri was created I would expect you would be able to create 12 characters in one account but guess not.

12? I had 7 characters and no more free slots left. Had to buy a premium slot for Miri.

• KujjaKujja
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Well same issue here and some people on steam are complaining about the same thing ...
    i actually have a premium character slot and cant create a character its very weird I have 8 chars currently deleting 1 the 2 day waiting sucks but i am used to it ... changed server went to America the neutral slots work i begin to thing the issue is in the premium stuff , which is actually a problem since there is money involved any changes ill try to keep u guys updated best of luck
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Update: The two slots that are shown in the pic are called "Cash" but I tried buying a new slot, a "Premium" one and it worked... still weird why these 2 slots don't seem to work x_x
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Furiel wrote: »
    Update: The two slots that are shown in the pic are called "Cash" but I tried buying a new slot, a "Premium" one and it worked... still weird why these 2 slots don't seem to work x_x

That's probably because we had normal cash slot and premium one options to buy with NX before the merge. But here there is no normal cash slot, only Premium one. So it's like, normal cash slots are not 'available' to use maybe? That's the only thing I can think of. But I'm not gonna spend NX for another slots and hope that they can fix it before the 10k AP distribution this saturday :c
  • KujjaKujja
    Yeah i went to confirm what my char slot is and actually is a "Cash" slot so yeah so far its "cash" slot bug lets hope devs see this in time for the 10k ap
  • SpareohSpareoh
    I just went and made a Miri on the Europe server D: I didn't want to wait two days to delete characters that I had bought inner armors and outfits for... I don't like just throwing away cash like that and the whole thing seems a little unfair considering they gave us a new character slot when Delia was introduced.
    But on the bad side, they only allow 7 "free" characters so anyone trying to delete enough to get a slot back will probably have to get down that low.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Spareoh wrote: »
    But on the bad side, they only allow 7 "free" characters so anyone trying to delete enough to get a slot back will probably have to get down that low.

Yeah, GMs couldn't guarantee it either when I asked about it. Well I'm giving it a try anyway for now. Hope they fix it soon.
  • KujjaKujja
    Well so iv-been talking to the support team and they are now aware on the issue and they intend to solve it i might take a while tho
    Spareoh
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    I wonder if they could at least let us transfer that AP capsule if it doesnt get fixed before that. :c
  • SpareohSpareoh
    edited December 8, 2017
    I don't even care about the AP or pre-event package I signed up for. I'd just like to play Miri on the server with my friends and guild without having to delete characters I've spent cash on :/
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Still no info about this problem right? :c
  • NishikiNishiki
    So I have a problem with this too... wondering if anyone here can give me advice? I also had 8 characters and when I saw I couldn't make a Miri today, I came here and read all this and figured ok, It makes me sad but I'll go delete two characters.

But I thought the Miri package was supposed to be sent to the highest level character on your account... Which is a level 84. So I went to log on my level 22 Sylas to clear out anything valuable in his inventory before I deleted him and the Miri package got sent there. I can't send it to any character except Miri but I can't make a Miri character until I delete the Sylas that the package got sent to ;-; Am I just screwed?
  • SpareohSpareoh
    edited December 11, 2017
    Arianthe_ wrote: »

No good info.

The two days passed so I could delete two characters and once they're deleted you don't get your character slot from them back, you can't make anyone to replace them. They're just gone. Threw away about $40 and a lot of hard work and still can't play Miri on the server with my guild so I've just given up and gone back to playing Elsword instead.

I hate to sound pessimistic but at this point, I don't think anyone is even on these forums. No one is listening, no one cares. I've posted on these forums before begging for help with a glitch that was literally breaking the game for me and no one responded for literal months until I started posting about the glitch on all of Vindictus' facebook posts and another user finally helped me out . So i'm done. But best of luck everyone else.
    Nishiki
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Spareoh wrote: »
    Arianthe_ wrote: »

No good info.

The two days passed so I could delete two characters and once they're deleted you don't get your character slot from them back, you can't make anyone to replace them. They're just gone.

How many chars you had in total before deleting tho?
  • NishikiNishiki
    That's unfortunate... I'm still waiting to make Miri because I still haven't figured out how to get the pre-event box for Miri off the account I need to delete to make a Miri character. I don't have the money to buy a premium character so I'm sad that it seems like Miri is essentially a "pay to play" character.
  • waspwasp
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    well,
    I made my Miri on the Europe server because of that problem. would be nice to have 20 free character slot (like in Korea) so we can enjoy the game without spending on getting a new slot.
    I have to say that Miri is a lot of fun to play. Would have been nice to be with my regular friends.
    Time to make new friends I guess.
    One thing is for Shure I will not delete my characters that I invested my time on.

Saygo said:
    November 8
    Characters cannot be created using Free Character Slots, excluding the first slot on a server. Premium Character Slots are still functional. This issue affects both Europe and North America. We are working on a fix for this issue and will deploy it in a hotfix update soon.
    Nishiki
  • NishikiNishiki
    I'm torn between making Miri on the Europe server (I just don't want to try and find new friends and a guild and try to juggle playing on two servers) and just not caring about her at all anymore. It's been so long now, even if they do fix this somehow, I don't think it'll be in time to get that title. However, now my Sylas is stuck with an un-deleteable Miri pre-reg box that I can't get out of his inventory without a Miri character on my account. I just want to bang my head against a wall.
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Eh, I ended up deleting 3 (Three, THREE) chars to get one free slot.
    They fixed the depot bug within 24hours after the patch. And when I ask about char slot bug they're like "I can assure you that it'll be looking into."
    Yeeeee, I'm sureeeeee.