[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher Data

ZensZens
Vindictus Rep: 10,795
edited December 5, 2016 in General Discussion
As per request from some friends, I will be making my own post on this since I had posted the extent of using Ein Lacher to level up on someone else's discussion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(this 1st section applies only if you are under lvl 80 , 2nd part will show how to get from 80-90)
Basically what you need is to do 10 runs to get 10 honor medals
So you can purchase the Exp Potion from the Ein Lacher Shop at either the Cohlen Docks Recruit,Rocheste or Malina Parrot
Once you have acquired the potion .you will want to choose a season 1 battle that has the highest base exp and you want to do that raid/battle 10 times. I chose Betrayal to showcase this as it has one of the highest at 50k+.
Below are the pictures of each run with the folllowing buffs; 150% Exp Booster(from current level up event),VIP,Guild Bonus
1st run
2nd run
3rd run
4th run
5th run
6th run
7th run
8th run
9th run
10th run
Even if you do not gold run any of the 10 runs , the penalty I have seen from purposely dying is at most 7k-8k EXP nothing more.
So you would this until you can not earn anymore honor medals.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations! If you are reading hopefully you have made it to 80+ :D. Welcome to Part 2 +fight
now from here the exp potion is irrelevant, as you will be doing 10 runs of season 2 now instead of season 1 and the exp potion does not work on season 2. Nonetheless, doing 10 runs of Season 2 RAIDS I repeat RAIDS gives approximately 10 Million more Exp than 10 runs of Exp Potion Runs with a 50k+Base Exp Season 1 Battle/raid.
below is a pic from an Ulchas with some deaths/hits to show how little it actually affects the exp, with the same buffs as above
150% Exp Booster+VIP+Guild EXP

and with this I wish the new and existing mercenaries goodluck in leveling to 90!!

PandariaSuniTwilightSparkleBlawrghDelterosAqua22TheDazzlingOrder50x40Lexxi1993

Comments

• ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    edited December 5, 2016
    So that's what an enlarged +fight looks like. I thought its a bit more angrier
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Just wondering, why go this way instead of just doing the story?
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited December 5, 2016
    Spamming Ein Lacher Havan, for example, is really good practice for blocking characters since it teaches you how to deal with multihit unblockables by extending your perfect frames, or avoiding them altogether. I'd rather fight bosses that I like in Ein Lacher than waste time grabbing quest dialogue, loading the story dungeon, running to the end and melting a miniboss with an unfun moveset in less than a minute.

It'll be a pain to get caught up on story afterwards anyways, but at least most of us have mains that are already there if we want to do new episodes as they come out.

edit: I guess a better way of putting it would be to say that boredom is more harmful to the leveling process than a bit of time inefficiency. Not to say that running the same boss for 3 hours would never get boring, but I used to just close the game after a couple of s2 story dungeons, especially if one of the runs went badly. The timer on the completion exp boost pauses when you log off too, so you can always take a break or even wait until a preferable boss appears on the rotation if you tire of fighting the boss you started on.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    If you care about leveling up efficiently, this is pretty terrible.

It does provide some variety however. One would get too bored to play after a couple hundred autumns.
  • ZensZens
    Vindictus Rep: 10,795
    ikevi
    ikevi said:

Just wondering, why go this way instead of just doing the story?
    pretty fun to go back when you are lvl 80 into hoarfrost then just completely demolish everything +drunk