[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

If every character is in a race...

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
in General Discussion
Who's gonna be fastest and who's gonna be slowest ?

Assume that you got ample sp as well, and limited amount of stamina.

Just looking for best class to move across a dungeon.

Comments

• CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    if infinite stamine then scythe wins by far
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited October 20, 2017
    If vella would have the jump back only +sigh
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    1 ) Miri in dragon form
    2 ) Scythe
    3 ) Hurk ?

:#
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Definitely Arisha bouncing off her massive airbags through teh dungeon.
    Leucosie
  • SheiklesSheikles
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Scythie then Sylas maybe.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I'd throw my vote in for Sylas. He'll get you to your destination pretty fast, though he might be winded when you're done.
    SlothPrincess
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Scythe Evie with Sylas as a close second. I've done races with some players before and I can say scythe almost always makes it to finish first.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    i would vote for sylas because scythe needs 500 sp for insane reaper, and her stamina is consumed too fast, if this is for running dailies on alts that is.. in dungeons.. definitely sylas gets by faster.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    Both Sylas and Scythe Evie has limited stamina and no way to regain it instantly. Hurk, on the other hand, has Transcendence, which eats up his HP but allow him to double dash indefinitely.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited October 23, 2017
    Yall haven't seen a Pillar roll spam enough.

Paw + Rhino form is basically unlimited stamina for him to keep doing it without getting winded. Plus his stamina consumption isn't too bad even without that form so he can opt for Bison for some extra movement speed.

I propose to everyone whose bored enough to do this to record a clip of them spamming w/e to get to the eochaid cutscene after jumping down from spawn area.
    EnigmaTaro
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Atherion wrote: »
    Yall haven't seen a Pillar roll spam enough.

Paw + Rhino form is basically unlimited stamina for him to keep doing it without getting winded. Plus his stamina consumption isn't too bad even without that form so he can opt for Bison for some extra movement speed.

I propose to everyone whose bored enough to do this to record a clip of them spamming w/e to get to the eochaid cutscene after jumping down from spawn area.

I remember KR did that for experiment on the evil one with gif of pillar Karok, gun kai and sword lann. Its literally watching 1 rabbit vs 2 snails.

The sprinting mechanics post rise was meant to address the gap in character mobility, but you don't get invulnerability frame doing that.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

I remember KR did that for experiment on the evil one with gif of pillar Karok, gun kai and sword lann. Its literally watching 1 rabbit vs 2 snails.

The sprinting mechanics post rise was meant to address the gap in character mobility, but you don't get invulnerability frame doing that.

The speed at which Pillar Karok rolls at is pretty ludicrous, and I'm pretty sure it scales with atk speed as well.

Also:

I was bored enough to give my suggestion a go. ~9.5 secs from one end to black screen

EnigmaTaro
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Atherion wrote: »
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

The speed at which Pillar Karok rolls at is pretty ludicrous, and I'm pretty sure it scales with atk speed as well.

Also:

I was bored enough to give my suggestion a go. ~9.5 secs from one end to black screen

I've asked people in another server and they seem to agree Hurk being overall best contender for speedy travel + longevity, guess they'll think twice after seeing this.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Pillar Karok with Rhino Charge. Destroy everything while running.