[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best build for Att Spd chars

StormCrusherStormCrusher
Vindictus Rep: 1,175
edited October 2, 2017 in General Discussion
Hi,
Since dulla gear came out i'v been wondering what build should i go for. I have a Cestus karok, which mainly needs attack speed.
I'v been thinking if i should go for lvl90 +15 wep & Dulla gear.
This might relate to any AttSpd char and not just karok (thats why its not on karok section).

These are the pros and cons i thought of when using +15 lvl90 wep & dulla gear, would love to hear your opinions and tips.

Pros:
- I got a better chance getting a +15 lvl90 wep then +15 dulla wep (cuz i can try yoloing since lvl90 cores are cheap).
- Lvl90 +15 wep has more ATTSPD than +12/13 Dulla wep (im being realistic about my chances)
- lvl90 wep combined with dulla gear&rings will give me more bal, allowing me to use another Fast ES.
- Gold friendly..
- Att with +15 lvl90 wep kinda hits the att cap anyways. +12 dulla wep has about the same att.

Cons:
- Cant use chaotic ES (idc about that, Right ES has more attspd)
- Max att cap lvl90:1500 vs lvl95:3500 (if im not mistaken)
- ALOT less CRIT - something to consider, tho crit cap is about 150 anyway until atleast next redeemer (correct me if im wrong).
- I might get screwed over things idk about/new content that wasnt released yet (like lowering max att cap for lvl90 weps for example)
- I might get a dulla wep +13 and above (yeah right) and then its much better.

Im open for any other suggestions and thoughts ^^

Comments

• EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Unless your class has people selling +15's, it's going to prove quite difficult for you to obtain one now after the RISE update. With that being said, a +13 Dulla weapon doesn't even compare to a +15 lvl 90 weapon. You're able to stack 22 more crit with a Dulla weapon (including Chaotic ES) than a lvl 90, but the additional damage you'd lose isn't nearly worth it. Additional damage is a powerhouse now and it's the most important stat for stacking damage. Even a +14 lvl 90 is better than a +13 Dulla weapon.

Until Dullahan's weapon essence plummets in price and makes it more affordable to yolo weapons, your best bet is going to be yoloing a bunch of +12 lvl 90's to try and hit +15 when the stone comes out into the seal shop.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    farm guaranteed +11 stones from event

hoard seals and wait for +12 rune to come in seal shop (120 seal each)

mass enhance +12s and see what you can get

• HakuboiHakuboi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,170
    edited October 2, 2017
    I use a full 90 set atm. +15 90 weap.
    I hit 136 crit, 90 spd, 90 bal
    If I would bother changing to a white kitty brooch and reinfuse my weapon it would be 137 crit 91 spd 90 bal
    I miss an infusion on my kitty necklace

Doing pretty fine tbh, I hit atk cap easily. Just crit less on dulla, but whateva. I made this built for spd and less focussed on dps.

I am a Delia btw

I am waiting for einrach to see how much bal we will get from it. Might consider replacing a dead with fast on my ring and change to full dulla gear for extra bal.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    My current build runs with 133 crit 90 bal 95 atk spd. After the rest of my neamhains done, i'll be at 137 crit, 90 bal, 95 atk spd.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515

BTW not hateing on you, just saying +12 100% stones are 150 seals not 120 and I have a picture of the kr seal shop to prove. I just don't want the wrong information going around
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited October 2, 2017

= one +13 if you are lucky (stupid 20% chance.. or 22% chance with burning 90 more seals). (After running how raids/abys to get enough seals for those +12 runes.) Frankly the +11/+12 runes are a joke now considering how much more OP +13/14/15... manage to be, and how tough they are to get to.)

• InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Yeah idk why, with how pre-rise enhancement was, that they didn't make +15 more standard and then work from there. As it is now you just burn your resources and boom a +13 or something and kind of just put your hands up, as there really isnt a path to +15 in the foreseeable future.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    150 seals with the change to where you can gain seals is going to be a ridiculous burden. I can't even imagine planning to do that. I'll just continue living that YOLO life and keep my sanity.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    ^ so harder-to-earn seals will finally give worthwhile rewards now? That almost sounds too good to be true for me
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited October 3, 2017
    Arrow95 wrote: »

BTW not hateing on you, just saying +12 100% stones are 150 seals not 120 and I have a picture of the kr seal shop to prove. I just don't want the wrong information going around

I heard rumors that we're not gonna get those runes on seals shop but on NX shop only.. Idk if its true tho i wont be surprised