[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bring back some the older events.

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in Suggestions and Feedback
For a while now, we've been having the same old boring events. log in this time and receive this or do daily and get that... it never changes. A lot of players loved the old game, the old events was really enjoyable.
we enjoyed the pumpkin smashing we had a few years ago and everyone likes the xmas goodie event.
i feel there are a lot of cosmetic items which are being lost due to the fact you don't reuse them. things like straw hats, void reaper out fit, superior sunglasses, etc etc these are the items that people like, we dont want a silly bear or cat sitting on our head like seriously why would anyone want to use that as part of their fusion gear?

i feel you need to take and give feedback on things like this, take a look around INGAME for once and check people out. see what they are wearing, spy on conversations about what people want on forums and in game, after all, its the players which makes this game work.
ReziDexkill

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited September 5, 2017
    I agree. My favorite event was Defend the Goodies 2013. Back then, the top prize was the Snow White Wings. Those were 200k NX before it was featured in the Christmas Event as a prize, which was WAY easier to get and better on our wallets. You still had to pay a little NX to get extra access to the battle, but it was better than paying 200K NX. More events that feature prizes that you can earn if you (alone) can complete the challenge or more Golden Time-like events that have prizes that all players want would be great.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I'd love to see the scrollshop come back again