[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
since i finally fond a character fun for me after years of coming and leaving starting a new character every time, i got a few questions regarding several (basic) lategame stuff.
To keep it short and simple:
1. What's the way to go at upgrading a weapon to +11/+12? Should i start using Runes at +5 so it doesnt reset upon failure? (And how does one upgrade past +12 wihtout runes being aviable )
2. I got several Runes (Even Premium ones) on another character of the account so is it possible to e.g. upgrade the weapon to +8, (since it gets bound at +9 i heard) then swap it to the character which has the premium runes, make it +11/+12 there with the runes and scroll it and then unbind it and switch it back to my main?
3. If you use a Quality+1 booster on an item piece, will it become bound? (Regarding the weekend event)
4. Is there any good/reliable way to get a Greater Werewolf Paw because PvP is pretty much dead.
5. What is a good farming methos for fresh 95's? I currently farm either Ben Chenner Entrance or if i feel like doing it the boring but more profitable way, Trailhead just the Luminary. (I play Sylas so dont expect the greatest solo feats)
6. The active ability Weapon piece of 90/95 Weapons can be changed and therefor ignored upon buying? (Petrify nearby enemies, stamina reduction etc.)
7. Is Expertise something usefull or should i ignore it? (Because the mats can sell for quite a sum themselves, at the right time that is.)
That's it already if i did not happen to forget something. I do appreciate every answer even if you only have the time to help me with a point or two.