[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

It says i'm not in the region of support

SamthedragonSamthedragon
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
https://gyazo.com/d4dbfaebdb07d987cd52bd36f90734fe even though I live in United States Iowa.

Comments

• ZulikZulik
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited November 28, 2016
    I got a similar error today too. Game Launch Blocked due to being outside the service area. I'm west coast USA. My game was fine over night, then I tried to restart it and got the error.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    edited November 28, 2016
    Hey Everyone!

We were able to identify what was causing this issue and resolve it as quickly as we could!

If you were unable to launch the game getting this error this should be fixed for you!

However, if you are still getting this error please, send us a ticket and let us know! Thanks for your patience as always!
    Samthedragon
  • ZulikZulik
    I'll send in a ticket but I'm still getting the error. It either says to go log in through the website or that I'm not in a region of service.
  • orion56orion56
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited November 28, 2016
    Jentemoon
    Jentemoon said:

Hey Everyone!

We were able to identify what was causing this issue and resolve it as quickly as we could!

If you were unable to launch the game getting this error this should be fixed for you!

However, if you are still getting this error please, send us a ticket and let us know! Thanks for your patience as always!
    Nope still having this issue. It's asking me to login from the website... and I'm playing from the pacific north west region of the united states
  • CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    Zulik
    Zulik said:

I'll send in a ticket but I'm still getting the error. It either says to go log in through the website or that I'm not in a region of service.
    #relatable

At first I had the former error (code 1694) and couldn't launch Vindictus, and even though I can launch it now, it still won't let me log-in because I have to "log in through the website first."
  • PibPib
    Having the same issue