[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Idea

Kinwon700Kinwon700
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited April 13, 2017 in General Discussion
Hey friends,
What do you think of one battle that includes the 3 dragons together?

Comments

• lordofrangerlordofranger
    Vindictus Rep: 1,130
    sounds annoying
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    3? Pff. That's miserable. : P
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited April 14, 2017
    sounds annoying

Yes , think about dodge electricity , ice and fire at one time sounds annoying
  • AimAndKillAimAndKill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,590
    Wouldn't that just be the same as fighting Siglint? I mean fire and ice will just cancel out each other.
    CelestiaV
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    landscape-1426707148-volcano.gif

ice = water = clouds, close enough
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    What about Bark & Abomination at the same time ? Maximum depression incoming.
    Scheherazade
  • SeigakuSeigaku
    Vindictus Rep: 1,045
    What about Bark & Abomination at the same time ? Maximum depression incoming.

Noice, we should have that for our Special Battle o:)
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    What's with everyone suggesting special battles that would be horrible horrible clusterfasdfs?

Gimme the 4 wisp bosses in one room. I need seals of bravery and a cure for insomnia.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited April 16, 2017
    Double Golems (Aghlan and Colru), and all they will drop are Golem Enchant Scrolls.
    CelestiaVdazedgumball
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited April 16, 2017
    Elchulus and Lakoria possibly w/ Nemhain. Scratch that, just put all the God's in the game in a battle at the same time. I want to use my Lann's body to test the game engine's ragdoll physics!

Edit

Actually just give me one of every enemy in the game at the same time. I'd like to see if it's even possible to render it at a manageable frame rate.
  • SojSoj
    Vindictus Rep: 785
    This sounds like something frustrating enough for Nexon to actually consider.
    hi5josh
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    edited April 16, 2017
    hi5josh wrote: »
    Elchulus and Lakoria possibly w/ Nemhain. Scratch that, just put all the God's in the game in a battle at the same time. I want to use my Lann's body to test the game engine's ragdoll physics!

Edit

Actually just give me one of every enemy in the game at the same time. I'd like to see if it's even possible to render it at a manageable frame rate.

It would make for a terribly unoptimized in game benchmark, which the game currently lacks.

If they were to update the game engine to source 2 and for some reason allowed us to toggle between the two at will (extremely unlikely) it could showcase the performance/stability difference between the two engines.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Order5 wrote: »
    Double Golems (Aghlan and Colru), and all they will drop are Golem Enchant Scrolls.

TOP KEK.
  • LennasLennas
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited April 16, 2017
    How about a Lakoria battle where when you get swallowed you have to hit the Ice Jelly from the labyrinth with the golden balls while the Hive Queen attacks you. You have 2 minutes before being digested, and Lakoria just sits invulnerable on his pillar spitting poison until you're out.