[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Replacing Enthusiastic w/ Journeying - Worth it?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited December 7, 2016 in Hurk
Was replacing Enthusiastic ES w/ Journeying Es on my helm worth it?

Prior to the replacement, I had 93 Balance, 13.7K DEF, 130 Crit, 94 Crit Res. After the replacement, I have 88 Balance, 14.2K DEF, 131 crit, 97 crit Res. Was this exchange worth the -2 balance?

Comments

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    It's good if you can find the +2 bal somewhere else, shouldn't be too difficult. Although, a Fast ES would have been better if you weren't already maxed out on Fast in my opinion. But I'm just a speed addict.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited December 10, 2016
    Not worth the time and effort. If the defense gain put you over 15k, it might make a more significant difference but you are essentially trading 2 balance for no offensive gains whatsoever.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited December 10, 2016
    Crit isn't an offensive stat? o.O

Welp.

There are 2 possible ways to remedy this; get +2 balance infuse or wait for the new Lv. 85 belt which has +2 balance and can use Subdued ES.
  • sabersatensabersaten
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    edited December 10, 2016
    You are crit capped in both scenarios, but since you mentioned new belt, you might as well wait for new r6 enchants for armors.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Yea that +1 crit isn't gonna do anything cept in Neamhain and the new area just released in Kr. Even then, it's still less significant than 2 balance. Honestly you are better off specing your build to make use of that additional balance since Enthu is best in slot for light/cloth hat/pants.

If you are planning to wait on the level 95 level cap along with the new rings/belt, the total balance gain from all that is 4 plus an additional 6 assuming you will infuse it all with balance, that's an additional fast (4spd if you are using sig) without even infusing them. .