[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Party can't connect to battle

Skipper108Skipper108
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
I'm new to this game. I go to a battle, I'm on the boat, I invite a friend, they click ready, I click START the battle, and the screen goes black, a message telling us it is connecting / preparing, and then after a minute it tells both of us there is a server delay, and it boots us back to town.
Neither me or her have any connection problems or delays with the game, except for this. The exact same thing happened a year ago with someone one else when I first started playing. Back then we assumed it was her bad internet. But this is a different person, great internet, so now I think I must be doing something wrong.
Me and my friend are level 10 and 12, we are doing a level 10 story quest. We're both on North American server.

Comments

• NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    yeah this game is dumb, it doesn't like when you do the extra step of making a boat, like how when that was the only way to do it... smh. or maybe it only happens in s1/2 cuz they're like 'nnngh sOLo sPEedRUn iT!'? well... either way, i think if you just keep trying it it should warm up and work. at least that's what happened w/ me in a very recent experience.