[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When is the Altar of Memories going to be updated?

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
in General Discussion
I want to replay the latest cutscenes of sealing Outraged Elchulus please.

Comments

• LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    I'd hazard to guess some time after Macha releases.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

I have that scene recorded if you want me to upload it. And as a bonus, my character isn't in tone/mood killing avatar pieces. I wear actual armor.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Cloakshire wrote: »

I have that scene recorded if you want me to upload it. And as a bonus, my character isn't in tone/mood killing avatar pieces. I wear actual armor.

I want the BGM of that scene.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Strange. When I checked the files I didn't see anything really new. Just Claire, Elchulus, both Macha BGMs, and interestingly an MP3 file version of Onslaught.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    edited November 27, 2018
    Order5 wrote: »
    Strange. When I checked the files I didn't see anything really new. Just Claire, Elchulus, both Macha BGMs, and interestingly an MP3 file version of Onslaught.

The alternate version of the onslaught song you found is much better than the original. Minus overly loud drums and replace them with a classical guitar strumming muted chords to help keep the rhythm. +best Still waiting for @dazedgumball to make an extended version of it *cough cough*
  • CloakshireCloakshire

The scene where they're all talking via dialogue boxes before the fight? That's nothing but a slowed down version of the original Elchulus's theme. Or are you talking about the song that plays in the scene where they're actually talking and Macha betrays us. That's just an alternate version of Enraged Elchulus's theme without percussion.

The scene where they're all talking via dialogue boxes before the fight? That's nothing but a slowed down version of the original Elchulus's theme. Or are you talking about the song that plays in the scene where they're actually talking and Macha betrays us. That's just an alternate version of Enraged Elchulus's theme without percussion.

I know that much. I got plenty of people wanting to have that BGM extended, hence why I asked if the Altar of Memories going to be updated soon. It's a pain in the ass to go through the story on another character.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    edited November 27, 2018
    Shitt, I've been trying to find that slowed version of the original elchulus theme for a couple of days now. It's not anywhere in the files (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough) can anyone help?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Shitt, I've been trying to find that slowed version of the original elchulus theme for a couple of days now. It's not anywhere in the files (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough) can anyone help?

I wonder what would happen if one were to take the original elchy theme, throw it in Audacity, and slow it down?
    edited November 27, 2018

I wonder what would happen if one were to take the original elchy theme, throw it in Audacity, and slow it down?

That could potentially work. There's an absurd amount of distortion that follows, but I can try to fix it. Expect an extension probably tonight or tomorrow.
  • CloakshireCloakshire

That could potentially work. There's an absurd amount of distortion that follows, but I can try to fix it. Expect an extension probably tonight or tomorrow.

Don't forget the new version of the onslaught theme pl0x.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    The answer is: whenever they feel like it. The updates were inconsistent to the point it's impossible to predict.