[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is there a way to re-enable season of macha?

AlchimiaAlchimia
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
The bosses and dungeons are laughably easy without it and hardmode right now

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    unfortunately nope. rise patch was an attempt to casualify the game into basically playing itself until s2.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited March 12, 2018
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    unfortunately nope. rise patch was an attempt to casualify the game into basically playing itself until s3.

Fixed ;-)

Honestly I don't know why they didn't bother just removing S1/S2 if they wanted to nerf is so much that no one would want to play it. It has become such a drag now that i hate even having to do all the stupid weekly missions, etc.

The joys when "old" raids take more time to load/end than the actual battle. Oh well at least we have neam.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Stop crying about s2 already . Its good for farming lvl from 70 till 90 so its not that bad . If you want dificulty up go hero s3 raids or neam
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    but ikevi i did it from the perspective of free gear at that level in s2. You do need a brain to beat some of those previously raids bosses(eg. havan, bark, jugg, all anywn). free gear doesn't save you from their fairly big damage outputs and one shot mechanics for a new player.
  • ikeviikevi
    edited March 13, 2018
    but ikevi i did it from the perspective of free gear at that level in s2. You do need a brain to beat some of those previously raids bosses(eg. havan, bark, jugg, all anywn). free gear doesn't save you from their fairly big damage outputs and one shot mechanics for a new player.

I couldn't manage to get killed by any lv 70 boss with the free lvl up gear and whatever else drops as you run stuff. No real dodges just face tank for testing purpose :-) Havan's aoe didn't even kill me. (Note on evie I did do casting saves when I felt like it... but well when 1 raze wearing the free lv 70 gear + (maybe) soap on cromm basically kills the boss why bother.)
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    ikevi wrote: »

I couldn't manage to get killed by any lv 70 boss with the free lvl up gear and whatever else drops as you run stuff. No real dodges just face tank for testing purpose :-) Havan's aoe didn't even kill me. (Note on evie I did do casting saves when I felt like it... but well when 1 raze wearing the free lv 70 gear + (maybe) soap on cromm basically kills the boss why bother.)

Are we playing the same game? Just a few weeks ago I leveled up most of my remaining characters for the Partholon buffs, and if I didn't pay attention to the bosses I'd easily get killed. The only character I felt I could just facetank the bosses with was Karok, and even then I had to be careful not to mistime Smashes and Roll
  • ikeviikevi
    edited March 13, 2018
    Elyr wrote: »
    Are we playing the same game? Just a few weeks ago I leveled up most of my remaining characters for the Partholon buffs, and if I didn't pay attention to the bosses I'd easily get killed. The only character I felt I could just facetank the bosses with was Karok, and even then I had to be careful not to mistime Smashes and Roll

S2 bosses? seriously? I know the ones I were leveling had plenty of ap, so I wasn't lacking there. But wearing your nighthawk gear 1 raze will take away like 8 bars. Add a few normal attacks in, and they are dead. I don't have any lv 70 alts anymore, but I had the joy of lvling up ~15 alts post rise and it all is just a joke. (Note I know I was a bit above lv 70 by the time I hit lv 70 story, but still I doubt we could have had so much mis-matched experiences if you actually used all the ap capsules that seem to be thrown at us now.)