[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancement system. After enhancing and cannot upg

Kisame79Kisame79
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
in General Discussion
Hi guys! I just returned for the game about 2 days ago! I was curious if there is anything different about the enhancement system?

I had someone telling me that once you enhance past +10, you cannot enhance more afterwards if you restore the item. Is this true? I never recall this was implemented in the system.

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    Yeah we can no longer enhance restored items.
    Success rates for +13 and up were lowered as well.
    Honestly it sucks. You either get very lucky or play with a crappy 10/11.. or a +12(wich is "ok" in my opinion)
    Lucky those who have +15s made pre rise. Now it's gonna be too hard to make one.. it really really sucks and i hope they increase success rates a bit. Even just temporary with some event... :(
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    It was from rise update about a month ago. Boomed items can no longer be enhanced.
    Success rates for +12 and under has been increased. Success rates for +13 and higher has been decreased.

That by itself isn't that much a problem.. but then there's the huge gap between +12 and +15 in damage output. Before this update, a +15 only hit about 6% higher than a +12. Now it hits about 40 - 50% higher...

+15s of lvl 80 or lower also got nerfed into the ground in the update, being made essentially equal to a +12 90/95 other than attack speed.
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Also with the fact that you CANNOT even attempt +13 or higher for items that do not have an ORANGE color in their name. This means that the item HAS to be a level 90 or higher item that has ALL rare mats.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    To correct your statement, anything blown from enhancement/ enchant cannot be enhanced again, not just enhancement above +10.

There are runes in future to drastically improve the rate, basically barring lucky free players in favor of royal customers just like many other games for sustainable business.