[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

are boat requirements still a thing?

RedTerraRedTerra
Vindictus Rep: 610
in General Discussion
I remember that on Kraken/Lakoria/etc raids you could get kicked from a boat if you didn't have a high enough attack. Is that still a thing?

Comments

• NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    edited July 26, 2017
    Most requirements are now set automactly with quick battle, I think most hosts dont care nowadays since raids are too fast now

Except on neamhain, people kick there... and most likely dullahan for a while
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Most requirements are now set automactly with quick battle, I think most hosts dont care nowadays since raids are too fast now

You can thank devs for duallahan raid for fixing the "raids too fast" problem.
  • ZaeadrasZaeadras
    Vindictus Rep: 765

You can thank devs for duallahan raid for fixing the "raids too fast" problem.

actually it's kinda funny the battle itself is a ton of fun but it's kind of disappointing that i can only do it with one of my characters
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Last time I saw one was a few weeks after Neam release but none ever since. And if there are requirements, the host probably just kicks you if they don't like what they see.