[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

NX aren't credited to the account

CwenniCwenni
Vindictus Rep: 540
edited May 5, 2017 in Tech Support
Since I couldn't find something fitting in the forum I'll try to describe the problem a guild member has as best as I can since his english is worse than mine.

Due to the reitterrating change of his IP adress after relog the NX he tried to recharge were credited to an interim account. This is what the support told him.
He also gets this notice about the different IP adress while entering the 2. password and the 10 minutes block.
This issue occurred since the last patch so there seems to be something wrong with the launcher. After the merge everything was fine.

Is there any solution for this issue? The 10 minutes block is not the prob but the missing NX are. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Hi, so if your friend hasn't filed a ticket yet tell him to file one under billing and post his in game name?
    If he already filed one, just post his in game name so I may inquire about it.
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Thank you for that info, Dealer.

In fact he hasn't filed a ticket under billing support, but he is going to do so. Maybe this issue can be solved quickly.