[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon launcher wont open

SAXSAX
Vindictus Rep: 1,605
in Tech Support
AS title says the launcher wont open, already reinstalled it and when i use the nexon_updater.exe it does open after a while but when i want to log in it then says error 20010

Comments

• SAXSAX
    gee thanks a lot for the tech support guys
  • itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited October 30, 2016
    I'm having the same problem as you. Awhile back I posted about a missing server list (no joke the server list was literally missing) and got completely ignored as well. After awhile I just gave up cause it was an issue i couldn't resolve myself and no1 bothered to reply. I posted on the 8th the forums were migrated on the 26th. 18 days and not even an acknowledgement of my problem.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Did either of you file a ticket, in case?
  • SAXSAX
    i already fixed the problem myself, had to uninstall everything, clean registry, restart comp, install again, restart and add to firewall after that and yeah i did fill a thicket which took a week to get answered with just faqs(the steps you see on the support page), also regarding the server list missing that happened to me some years ago when the server delay was at its peek think i fixed that resetting my router(the unplug stuff).