[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

(East) Scythe+Cestus Neamhain duo

HonokaHonoka
Vindictus Rep: 1,110
edited February 15, 2017 in General Discussion

I made many mistakes and played very sloppily such as dropping my combos half the time and missing my smashes but I'm still learning and improving, a simple clear was my goal for now but will aim for a faster time and cleaner gameplay next. Thanks to KingKarok for the duo, one of the best Karok players I know. Stats of both players listed in video description.

Completed 2/13/17.
YurehaEnigmaTaroOrder5QuinqueMochiSweetBloodAngelKingKarokBreadmanHoshinakiZaytiatus

Comments

• AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited February 15, 2017
    It seems this raid isn't that hard after all if you can duo it XnI6mSd.png wouldn't be surprise if someone solo it Soon™.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited February 15, 2017
    if only i had good enough stats to even TRY a duo :c
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Zuzuk if only I had good enough stats just to be in a party... Or if a party wanted a Lann... Buff please mewcat? :3
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    BloodAngel wrote: »
    @Zuzuk if only I had good enough stats just to be in a party... Or if a party wanted a Lann... Buff please mewcat? :3

fell u bruh, i spent half of my time with lann, running at her, and half the time its a bad idea to use gloding fury cuz u will get hit :c (4x atk spd)
  • KingKarokKingKarok
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    I had a fun time duoing that run even though I made a bunch of mistakes as well and died once. Thanks again for inviting me to duo neam :)
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Good job guys : )