[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindi-doodles: the revengening

Comments

• SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Vindictus Rep: 3,075
    edited December 30, 2016
    QueenOfMana

Hope you had a wonderful holiday @SweetL0lita
    ^7^ Thank you~! I hope you had a good holiday too~ Interesting news has happened vindi-wise

^mostly that I'm so happy we finally got news ^u^
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Happy New Year! :-)
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    QueenOfMana

Happy New Year! :-)
    =^(>W<)^= Happy New Year~
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited January 3, 2017
    Choco evie dress up
    Trying to help Z with dyes is like pulling teeth sometimes but it was finally done and now his evie has two outfits that look nice instead of only like 1
    http://orig09.deviantart.net/5d1b/f/2017/003/6/9/choco_evie_dressup_by_d34rfutur3-dau3dl5.jpg
    Dressing his fifi so he doesn't look like awful is probably worse because fifi has less stuff... xwx
    QueenOfManaJentemoon
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 7, 2017
    Looking forward to more art from you. I really enjoy your style (*´▽`*)
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Lugh's Daddy
    (*´꒳`*) Ayx was nice enough to explain the story I haven't done quite yet due to the level cap and all that nofunallowedstuff.
    http://orig03.deviantart.net/ad43/f/2017/010/2/e/lughsdaddytho_by_d34rfutur3-dauyz81.jpg
    A bizarre mystery presented itself. Maybe one day we'll have nice things
    AnthonytonyboyQueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    QueenOfMana

Looking forward to more art from you. I really enjoy your style (*´▽`*)
    (ノ*✾ ☌ω☌✾*) You're too kind to someone like me, thank you~
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    You are very much welcome :-)
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited January 15, 2017
    There are points in time that you stay up too late with friends and conversations were had, then you wake up after it and realize that it sounded like you both hit the pipe way harder than you should have. This was one of them that happened pretty recently lol.
    Is it okay to pick up lanns in dungeons?answer is:
    Sure, why not. If you really want to, I mean. Go for it.
    http://orig14.deviantart.net/7c55/f/2017/015/5/c/convo_s_at_4_in_the_morning_by_d34rfutur3-daviu7w.jpg
    Maybe one day I'll get good at Lann and get to play Kiva, probably not cry about hurk so much. that rifle +sword combo tho >W<
    Oatmeal is like, super important. Suggestive warning I guess. sadlife can't edit it the old way ;w; I miss the old forums sometimes...
    QueenOfManaSculpSLAMMENING420
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited January 19, 2017
    Lugh the Babbu
    tumblr_inline_n88792Fr231qkv31v.gif
    Starting to think that late night convo's are something to worry about but now the thrilling conclusion to Lugh's story in a cracked nutshell thanks to Ayx's fifififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififiifififi!
    http://orig08.deviantart.net/2463/f/2017/019/2/2/lughthebabbu_by_d34rfutur3-davy5n2.jpg
    I don't think that party guest was invited though.. but the job was done, right?
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited January 20, 2017
    I heard that there might be another drawing contest for the new boss and got and idea.
    memehaingoddessofgettinggud_by_d34rfutur3-daw4h8s.jpg
    I'm thinking about submitting it forrealzies. Though I'm not sure lol
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Speaking of the new boss, managed to get her down to 2.5 Health w/ party before wiping. Gate of Babylon and the Stamina Debuff from Neit's Claw that allows Neamhain to OHKO everyone is very painful +pain
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited January 21, 2017
    Speaking of the new boss, managed to get her down to 2.5 Health w/ party before wiping. Gate of Babylon and the Stamina Debuff from Neit's Claw that allows Neamhain to OHKO everyone is very painful +pain

I've only seen streams of Neamnaem and the majority of it was Oh boy, she treats people like toys and that grubloid of hers ain't doing anyone no favors, rough stuff. I probably won't be trying her for the event mostly because I don't feel like rushing through all the story to get my ass handed to me and not get anything for it. I wish you the best of luck if you'll be trying again.
    [img][/img]tumblr_nqpbdfmPKs1s2wio8o1_r1_500.gif
    I'll be happy with bingo lol I guess.
    Rip mailbox and farming Nightmare at the ruins/things in general. Out of all things, why ruin the mailbox?
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Was so close today. We had 1.7 HP left on her, had we cleaned off the remaining 70% we would've cleared. She made my Hurk her plaything when she picked me up and sent me flying in the sky killing me with that omnislash attack. Oh boy +sweat
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Was so close today. We had 1.7 HP left on her, had we cleaned off the remaining 70% we would've cleared. She made my Hurk her plaything when she picked me up and sent me flying in the sky killing me with that omnislash attack. Oh boy +sweat
    That must have stung like hell ;w; I'm sure your next attempt will prove better +yes
    0836664ad80a56791daea8e6dee1380b.gif
    There's no time to waste, +fight show Naem who's boss around these parts
    QueenOfMana
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Group just beat her few hours ago. It was an intense fight, but definitely fun to learn the battle. Good luck on your win whenever you get the chance to do the battle. :-)
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    tumblr_ocj3llczdX1saml9ao1_500.gif
    Kittylann problems
    http://orig07.deviantart.net/b884/f/2017/027/1/8/kittylann_problems_by_d34rfutur3-dawy8gt.jpg
    mixing catears with twinswords will always be my favorite, though bunny ears are always acceptable <3 hmn.. Hopefully we'll get teide Hurk soon..
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Group just beat her few hours ago. It was an intense fight, but definitely fun to learn the battle. Good luck on your win whenever you get the chance to do the battle. :-)
    congrats~ hehe
    tumblr_o7hockITa71s307p6o1_500.gif
    Maybe one day soon I'll try her fight, a few guildies of mine have tried to take a crack at her and were having a good chuckle about how ridiculous she is sometimes, from what I see and hear naemhain is quite the fight
    QueenOfMana
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Taking a break from trying to figure out how to draw naem for the contest and figured that drawing a new outfit that's on my vella and some guildies would help with it.You see, summershades just make dudes look like filthyfrank, especially hurks. I don't want to know of the nightmare fuel that is summershades+ any other male character.
    newoutfitandguildiesofaloli_by_d34rfutur3-daxaubj.jpg
    A guildie of mine tried it and boy, I was gone even slam saw my soul leave my body. It was a good time. Slam can always be summoned with pillarman music and Eye can usually be summoned with Running in the 90's
    QueenOfMana