[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lv80 Level Up Equipment still not fixed?

EbonwingsEbonwings
Vindictus Rep: 1,790
in General Discussion
Tried to fuse a piece of Lv80 equipment, yet I still got the "You cannot fuse items with time restrictions." message.

Lv70 and below can still be fused.

Wat do???

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    That doesn't mean the gear is not fixed, in fact I think they are working as intended.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited October 26, 2016
    From the way it was worded on the last forums, it seems like that is intentional.

The bug with level 80 equipment was the stats from enhancement, which was fixed this update.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    So if the inability to fuse was as intended, shouldn't it be as intended with the Lv70 and below stuffs?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    IDK, maybe the lvl 70 and below gear is bugged and need another patch. This is the first time you can fuse event gear, since they are only untradeable, not bound to you (two different thing).
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    They specifically said the 80 stuff wasn't able to be fused or enhanced, if I remember correctly. The 70 and below gear is NOT bugged. If it was bugged, then I guess I'm gonna lose my +15 Majesty Event XGun.
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Well.......that sucks.

• Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Use premium fusion rune... Fixed
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    On a related note, is the memory event gear permanent or gonna go poof once the event ends?
  • EbonwingsEbonwings
    Dinko4TheWin

Use premium fusion rune... Fixed
    Not even Premium Runes work. I've tried.
  • ablackwomanablackwoman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,200
    noctred
    noctred said:

On a related note, is the memory event gear permanent or gonna go poof once the event ends?
    It is permanent.
  • OptimalOptimal
    Vindictus Rep: 1,005
    With being able to get level 90 gear now quickly, it's probably best to just wait and fuse to that regardless. Way better for you in the long run.