[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Did the servers just go boom?

ArixArix
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited January 16, 2017 in Tech Support
I got kicked out and I'm hearing this from other friends too +sad

I can't even launch the game from the NX launcher.
DownIoad

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited January 16, 2017
    Booted, can't get past launcher now.

EDIT: Just got back in (that was fast)
    Arix
  • GldPhoenixGldPhoenix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    Got kicked from my own boat and can't login 23:32
    Arix
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    yup same here, it look like time to take a break from the game for the meantime
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Looks like it only happened in East. West is doing just fine ._.''
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 16, 2017
    It didn't just happen in East. It happened in West too (happened to me)

When this happened, I was at the Forge. First, I was kicked into the main screen (select server). I'd select West, but the game would freeze and the audio would stutter until I got a message popping up saying that I was already logged in. I tried selecting the server I was on again, but instead got a message saying failed to authenticate SSO server.

I close the game and the launcher and re-launch again. However, the launcher was having difficulty loading the game icons on the upper left side. By the time it loaded me onto Vindi's game page, I get an error about a system error or something. I try again, same error message. I close the launcher and relaunch the game again. As soon as I reach the main screen to select server, the game stops responding. The game closes out. I close the launcher and re-launch again. I hit play, but then was greeted with a message that service was already in use (assuming that when the game closed out when it stopped responding, I wasn't fully logged out). I then close the launcher and re-launch one more time and finally log into the game.

Nexon please try not to give me a heart attack. ;-;
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    ... why is it that every time I log off, the game likes to always give out a s*** storm? Like seriously? Did killing Nappa multiple times wasn't enough to satiate the blood ritual for the RNG Gods? Speaking of which, GOD DAMMIT NAPPA! *sighs* It's like i have some supernatural power where I can predict onixpected events. It must be onixceptible.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    It is very helpful in your case ;p