[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Looking for new advice/community/guild/Delia

SifTheWolfSifTheWolf
Vindictus Rep: 415
edited January 15, 2017 in New Recruits
Hey everyone!

I'm coming back after a break because of school - I've rolled a Deliah (sp?)

Is there any things I should know of right now? Any events/Delia tips?

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 15, 2017
    It would really help if you told us when the last time you played was. "Back" isn't quite descriptive enough, but I can give you the most recent news. We currently have events that are ending in a few days:

1) Last few days of the Golden Time Attendance Event, you can still grab a few things even if you're just starting out today. You must be logged in for at least 30 minutes to claim the reward. If your button to claim rewards appears bugged, returning to character select screen and re-entering the game should fix it.

2) Last week of boosts, Jan 16 - Jan 22 we'll be getting 50% repair discounts all day and unlimited revives during prime time...
    -West Server: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST
    -East Server: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
    -Australian Server: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM AEDT (the next day)

3) Christmas Defender Event, last chance to get in on this special holiday mission. You can find it at the Hoarfrost Hollow section of the battle board.

If you aren't informed about the December update, we have a new permanent feature regarding character growth found by clicking the Event tab in-game. Each character has their own copy of the rewards, and you can find a list of them here: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/1556/list-of-level-up-goals-story-goals-skill-goals

There might be some new events after the update coming up in 10 or so days. You can get more details from the main news feed. Also know that there will probably be giveaways during the streaming event.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    There are a few youtube guides.

This one is fairly informative and isn't too long.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Welcome back! :-)