[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Winter Jacket Sale is happening.

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited January 4, 2017 in General Discussion
http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20052/winter-jacket-sale

Now, people will stop whining about them not coming back.

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Yup yuuuup. But now they find something new to complain about.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    the dress is bugged with majesty top D:
    http://i.imgur.com/mRSHKDM.jpg
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    No thanks.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited January 4, 2017
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    TwilightSparkle

the dress is bugged with majesty top D:
    http://i.imgur.com/mRSHKDM.jpg
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    its a hidden function +best
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    ppl rly wanted this back? but why..
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited January 5, 2017
    To each their own. I want a gothic frill for my Lynn and a dark rev for my Evie. This will make some people happy so it's a good thing.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

Something about not having enough winter outfitters? idk
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited January 5, 2017
    http://i.imgur.com/MbbzBv0.png
    Not bad, I wouldn't buy it but it's nice to try on and save a screenshot. If only they let us buy separate pieces of the limited version.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

Some people play the spin-off game Fashiondictus.
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    I want the gangster set back

Also can the winter set be equiped separately , and is the winter jacket separated from the dress if you only want to equip the top
    QuinqueVoldaire
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Order5
    Order5 said:

Suhpreme
    Suhpreme said:

Some people play the spin-off game Fashiondictus.
    -----
    I call it Fashionogi Heroes, love the game.

I find it interesting that so many people want gangster set back after its been re-released so many times.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    @Dealer
    I find it interesting that so many people want gangster set back after its been re-released so many times.

Wasn't it released last time as a gacha? I remember that being a thing, so people probably want a way to purchase it without rng.

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Still no sign of the noble outfitter.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Bowtacojr
    Bowtacojr said:

@Dealer

Wasn't it released last time as a gacha? I remember that being a thing, so people probably want a way to purchase it without rng.

_______

Nope, the last release was a direct sale during January of 2016, if was released as part of the Scarlet flutes in 2015 and could be bought with shards in the shop, however it was also sold at least two times before that as direct sales.

So its been sold 4 times now.

• QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Well that just explains how popular those outfitters are and therefore they should be brought back more often, so the new players or the old players who have missed them will get a chance to purchase them.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Everytime a new character come out, ppl will want their favorite sets for that new char so it's normal. Though, with the trend of Gangster being in gacha (newest one in KR have Regina outfit, Regina wings, Gangster set, Lich Mage set and 4 vanity sets), the chance for the Gangster being direct sale again is slim.
    Quinque
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Why the f#ck would you put the gangster outfitter as gatcha? That outfitter alone is one of the top sellers as direct purchase.
    QuinqueBladehawk
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Meh i was gonna buy the jacket only , but the ugly dress come with it ,for the top part.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    People wanted this back?

Over the wild santa jacket?

What?

What??
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Shame the chainmail armor has those weird pants under it, very strange design choice.

As a side note, anyone have the beanie that we get for the Christmas coupons yet? I'm curious to see what the textures look like.

@Dealer
    Nope, the last release was a direct sale during January of 2016, if was released as part of the Scarlet flutes in 2015 and could be bought with shards in the shop, however it was also sold at least two times before that as direct sales.

So its been sold 4 times now.
    ----------
    Oh right, I think I was thinking of the gangster and the vampire set, because those were part of a gacha at one point I believe.