[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Christmas this year sucks

MonohaMonoha
Vindictus Rep: 1,485
edited December 23, 2016 in General Discussion
There's no Christmas Tree. qq

ShizukaadazedgumballOrder5
  1. Should we riot for Christmas Tree?51 votes
    1. Yes
       27% (14 votes)
    2. SET COLHEN ON FIRE AGAIN
       73% (37 votes)

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    The event is honestly meh, if you do every way to get the tickets you get 100 tickets in 15 days... I don't think that's even enough for 2 of the things on 1 char. And in the exchange shop it says the beanie and glasses and such are bound so that's... eh. Everything unrelated to Christmas is good, like this attendance, the hot time during weeks for more cores, raids, resses stuff like that.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    The snowball battle is fun though. I wish it was longer, like half an hour with harder and harder waves and option to forfeit mid way to keep your reward.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Where are the Christmas dyes? +sad
    GhengisJohn
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Funny you should mention that there is no Christmas Tree in Colhen because there is a Christmas Tree in Colhen in the KR version. Possibly in other regions as well, but I could be wrong.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    No Christmas Box event either like the past two years.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 23, 2016
    At least we had one last year.

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Like I said in the thread a few weeks ago, events these days suck. :^)
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    No christmas's tree because others religions play? :( Or is just forget to put the tree?...

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    edited December 24, 2016
    It is probably just that the tree is tied to the event, and they just opted for a different event this year.

-----
    BloodAngel

- The event is honestly meh, if you do every way to get the tickets you get 100 tickets in 15 days... I don't think that's even enough for 2 of the things on 1 char. And in the exchange shop it says the beanie and glasses and such are bound so that's... eh. Everything unrelated to Christmas is good, like this attendance, the hot time during weeks for more cores, raids, resses stuff like that.
    ------

You get 10 tickets a day if you did every way to get tickets so shouldn't it only take 10 days to get 100?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Christmas events always had "meh" rewards.

I can't remember off the top of my head of an actual reward a player got other than pieces that can't be dyed. >_>
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Christmas dyes were great.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    @Dealer Yeah that math makes more sense, maybe he wasn't thinking properly about how many ticket pieces you can get? But yeah either way I think that means you can only get 2 things in the shop on 1 character through the events duration. And God forbid you don't reach it otherwise you get... MORE MERC POTS! <3 <3 <3

@Bowtacojr hey man ES event wasn't bad I'll just have to say that again. This event just isn't good so yes I do agree that this event is not very pleasing to me. At least the Christmas aspect of it (which it's Christmas time that should be the main focus)
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Oh totally didn't notice, you're right. Whats christmas without the tree?

I just want the damn WIld santa jacket to come back. q.q
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 24, 2016
    @Bowtacojr hey man ES event wasn't bad I'll just have to say that again. This event just isn't good so yes I do agree that this event is not very pleasing to me. At least the Christmas aspect of it (which it's Christmas time that should be the main focus)

@BloodAngel

I'll agree with that, the scroll event is always welcome. More what I mean is that these events lack a lot of creativity, I get that NA doesn't have much of a hand in development, but they do have the ability to modify the events.

To see a little specialized care going into the events would make things a little more meaningful, dunno how, but right now things just feel very lifeless. It's nice that we get dev streams every now and then, and the GMs play/afk in game, but I do miss the old days of video updates with Zoltar, it made Nexon seem a little more human than they do now.
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    The only thing I was excited about was the Christmas tree ;-; We were going to take guild pics with the tree in the background D: The only way nexon can make it up to me is by giving me a whale as a present O~O
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    I want my christmas dyes. Huhuhuhuuhu
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    @Bowtacojr

I know what you mean and it is sad that when I see a GM use a prem soap at the colhen springs my reaction is "OMG a Gm is on!" I definitely hope that events get more interactive but Gm's do have a job that doesn't deal with playing the game 24/7 at work or in their spare time at home since they have lives. I just wish we had some interaction either in game or on the forums. Forum moderators don't count imo (not to hurt dealer's feelings or anything) because they don't have the same connection that a gm like Saygo, Ehgess, or OneLetter has with the company (at least I don't think they do).

To me it just seems like any event suggestions we have it goes in one ear and right out the other. Only thing I saw recently Nexon heard was someone asked about a militia outfitter and then boom, released in a gacha about 2 months later +haha