[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindiculous Screenshot event, Prize not Recieved

MikewerMikewer
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Account Support
Hello!, here is the problem, i was one of the winners of this contest in the second week of november, 2016, it says that the prizes will be given out at the end of the month but its already December and i havent recieved any NX, do i have to do something else apart from giving my server and IGN to recieve the NX?
Heres the link to my screenshot, my IGN is Ekimi
https://www.facebook.com/Vindictus/photos/ms.c.eJwzNDA0NTGxtDQ1M7c0NzQysNAzRBIxNcMQAakBACRSCtg~-.bps.a.10153780662256208.1073741828.379341796207/10154499567971208/?type=3&theater
Thanks.

Comments

• IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    edited December 9, 2016
    I sent in a ticket and I got a response from GM Jentemoon that he/she would alert the Community team about it. Though the ticket was responded to on the 4th of December, I still haven't received my prize as well.
    According to other posts, people who won in October got their prizes somewhere in November, so we'll just have to wait until they are ready to do so later in the month it seems.

• IcoIco
    Still haven't received my reward for submitting a screenshot despite the GM in support telling me it would come in 2-3 business days (he/she told me this on the 13th).

Did anyone else get the 10k NX reward for winning? It's already almost the end of December...
  • MikewerMikewer
    Ico
    Ico said:

Still haven't received my reward for submitting a screenshot despite the GM in support telling me it would come in 2-3 business days (he/she told me this on the 13th).

Did anyone else get the 10k NX reward for winning? It's already almost the end of December...
    Same here, im already losing hope :(
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    You guys still haven't gotten your NX yet?

If so I'll ask about it.
  • MikewerMikewer
    Dealer
    Dealer said:

You guys still haven't gotten your NX yet?

If so I'll ask about it.
    hello!!, i just recieved my NX :D thanks!
  • IcoIco
    Got mine as well! Thanks to GM Jentemoon for pestering the community team about the reward~