[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lvl 90 Accessories and Scrolls

kuroReiskuroReis
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited November 29, 2016 in Arisha
What are the accessory and scrolls I should be aiming for at Lvl 90 on Arisha? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited November 29, 2016
    My current build : http://tinyurl.com/jtgqkqv :D
    This is for high attack/def/crit (don't have gold to change the bal infused ring into crit yet tho).
    You can change the journeying to enthu and use another fast on accessories for more spd/change ECB to Cat brooch depends on which stat you prefer spd or crit/change temporal to wb for more spd/some ppl use valor or bloodlust as weapon suffix instead of judgement for more spd/bal. You can also use immoral instead of righteous if you haven't crit capped yet.
    Others are decent for not only Arisha but most characters.
    kuroReis
  • kuroReiskuroReis
    edited November 30, 2016
    MochiSweet

My current build : http://tinyurl.com/jtgqkqv :D
    This is for high attack/def/crit (don't have gold to change the bal infused ring into crit yet tho).
    You can change the journeying to enthu and use another fast on accessories for more spd/change ECB to Cat brooch depends on which stat you prefer spd or crit/change temporal to wb for more spd/some ppl use valor or bloodlust as weapon suffix instead of judgement for more spd/bal. You can also use immoral instead of righteous if you haven't crit capped yet.
    Others are decent for not only Arisha but most characters.
    Thank you for the reply! Is it possible to enchant the runic focus?
  • ArellaRothArellaRoth
    Vindictus Rep: 855
    edited November 30, 2016
    Unfortunately, the focus cannot be enchanted.
    kuroReis
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    ArellaRoth

Unfortunately, the focus cannot be enchanted.
    But it can be infused though.
    kuroReis
  • kuroReiskuroReis
    Okay thank you!!