[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Typos, spelling, grammar, and other text issues

Comments

• iambutafishiambutafish
    https://imgur.com/HwlCXFy

Change "I doesn't" to "It doesn't"

This is from the quest 'Regrets...Too Late'
  • iambutafishiambutafish
    https://i.imgur.com/sIE8rOD.png

When accepting the quest 'Revived Fear' Gwynn is speaking and there is a /n between the words.
  • PennyNekoPennyNeko
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Paladin Tranformation skill Passion II says "Does not affect the duration of 2nd Dark Knight transformation" which is useless information and it should say "Does not affect the duration of 1st Paladin tranformation".
    pala-passion2.png

Dark Knight Passion II shows the right text:
    dk-passion2.png
  • VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    edited April 17, 2020
    Premium Enhancement Rune (Gift)
    wIiJpNj.png
    This rune only is consumed only on enhancement failure

Premium Armor Enhancement Rune (Binding)
    inBIiNS.png
    This rune only is consumed only on enhancement failure

Extraction Rune
    1IoYab8.png
    This part is wrong. You can dismantle an item under +9 enhancement

Active: Ricochet Shot
    t7ryQVf.png
    The activation is [Left-click]
  • VeneratorVenerator
    edited April 18, 2020
    yZbesaB.png
    Event is misspelled, this is wrong of all versions of this item

tOQUuk2.png
    Headphones is misspelled

XsleX6D.png
    Proc rate is missing

6ZewaXV.png
    Useless flavor text that does not tell what this ability does. Should have text saying something like "Increases Fiery Chainswing damage by 20% while Hydra is active"
  • VeneratorVenerator
    WPKHv3w.png
    Missing a buff: Reduce fatigue consumption by 25% (only if vip/vvip is not active)
  • VeneratorVenerator
    edited April 20, 2020
    9zMcra9.png
    This entire skill is wrong. It does not consume Flamebreath it consumes Wyvern Magic stacks if they are from 3-5. You gain Wyvern Magic stacks by using Fiery Chainswing or Fiery Assault. This skill either needs to have Wyvern Magic renamed to Spineslash or the skill renamed to Wyvern Magic.

62JRKDW.png
    This is how the skill look like in battle.
  • VeneratorVenerator
    edited April 23, 2020
    trTmzBr.png
    QGJexoM.png
    The name of one of these titles is wrong, one should be "Sea of Reflection Drifter"

KBphaoZ.png
    This quest item should be "Dullahan's Essence"
  • WilyMeNoobWilyMeNoob
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    So I was grinding GP for guild house for the longest time, and then I realize that I need both 20k GP AND 50m gold. The wording is incredibly poorly chosen. It says ''20 000 GP/50 000 000 Gold''
    the symbol ''/'' means ''OR'', not ''AND''.

unknown.png
    2edgy4u
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    edited June 16, 2020
    2020-06-16-0000.jpg

accidentally found this when I misread Royal Army Base as Rocheste Castle for the story. The guard's default dialog tells me my storage is full even though it isn't and he doesn't give me anything.
  • LartuenLartuen
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    This is a quick report sadly so I most probably won't get back to it, but in Quest Royal Army Camp in the Season 3 there are 2 mistakes in the replies from Player Character. One of them is "Tieve is Morrighan" when there should be some concerned reply about Macklin and his shoulder. The other I didn't note down. I don't have anything else to report and wasn't fast enough to snap Print Screen sorry.
  • AkaSenpaiAkaSenpai
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    [img][/img]
  • LovelyLinaLovelyLina
    I'm not sure if I should post this here or in Technical Issues but, my whispers aren't showing up. When I send one, I can see what I'm typing but once I hit send it disappears and doesn't show up in the chat box. It's like I never sent a message. I also can't see the whispers sent to me. The other chat areas work except when I tried to invite someone to a Chatroom. It worked once and I was able to chat instead of whisper, but now it won't even let me chat in a Chatroom I create.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'd appreciate some help. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher so... Not sure what the issue is. Oh, and this is a brand new computer - maybe a week old now, so... weird.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies/helps. Maybe it'll fix itself soon but I'm thoroughly annoyed atm.
  • ToyotaAE85ToyotaAE85
    Belle speaks Korean for half of her relationship conversation about the Elf Story
    https://imgur.com/a/ubtLZF2
  • vegerotvegerot
    https://imgur.com/a/YaXYlEu

Minor text spacing error during the quest Cathedral Gathering
  • KuraonoKuraono
    Belle skill descriptions have some issues, i tried to show the ones i encountered
    Whipping wind : Says 400 sp drain but it is actually 500
    Volcanic Blast : Same with the whipping wind.
    Flare Up : Says it can link to the shortcut without a required rank, but i cant get it to work. Probably a misstranslation.
  • KuraonoKuraono
    Belle skill descriptions have some issues, i tried to show the ones i encountered
    Whipping wind : Says 400 sp drain but it is actually 500
    Volcanic Blast : Same with the whipping wind.
    Flare Up : Says it can link to the shortcut without a required rank, but i cant get it to work. Probably a misstranslation.
  • MonkeyDMonkeyD
    [img][/img]9STsTdQ I think the problem at hand is visible
  • AsmonsAsmons
    Good day
    Would I like to know about the bug that occurred to me when running Grimden? And in the other characters it does not do it to me.

https://imgur.com/XwLIzZ4

What should I do?
  • AsmonsAsmons
    Good day
    Would I like to know about the bug that occurred to me when running Grimden? And in the other characters it does not do it to me.

https://imgur.com/XwLIzZ4

What should I do?