[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drop Tables | Rise Update

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Wow been a while since I posted. Alas I have not stopped keeping the drop tables updated. Today, with the release of Season 4, will be one the biggest updates to the drop tables in a while. Give me a few days to verify the changes and update the sheets. Enjoy.
    aylbdr
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    I completed updating the drop tables to reflect season 4. After the table grew to 35 tabs I decided to consolidate it. Now the information is consolidated by town (Berbe, Malina, Colhen etc.). It was a good compromise between having too many tabs and having too many rows in one long spreadsheet.
    aylbdr
  • aylbdraylbdr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Thanks so much for updating these. ^-^
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Still being updated! Epona stuff added.

It should be noted that Nexon greatly reduced the chance of equipment drops (armor/weapons) in dungeons. So farming these maps for equipment is increasingly futile.
  • JathyJathy
    Vindictus Rep: 875
    Thanks for all the work LoLo! Just to let you know "Berserker" is misspelled for the Lavaset and Enzo entries
    LoLoBooty
  • TreadSoftlyTreadSoftly
    Vindictus Rep: 205
    Thanks for your work on this. I've used it a lot.

Under the Colhen tab, there is a typo for the following entries:

Betrayal, The Evil One, Colru the Golem

It should read "Teten weapons", not "Titan weapons".
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Thanks for your work on this. I've used it a lot.

Under the Colhen tab, there is a typo for the following entries:

Betrayal, The Evil One, Colru the Golem

It should read "Teten weapons", not "Titan weapons".

I will have to check if they are Teten weapons. Once I confirm I will update the sheet. Thanks!
  • For Keaghan, he also drops Force ES. Unsure if that's because did it on Hard mode.