[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

2020 Jan kr update #2

EviLorYEviLorY
Vindictus Rep: 540
edited January 6, 2020 in Future Content
I previously created a post about kr update of shield changes, lv105 unlock etc. If you are interested, feel free to check it out.

Today i wanna bring another good news to all vindictus players. There are 2.

#1 New female character Lethor, seemingly a kungfu/brawler character.
http://heroes.nexon.com/promotion/2019/lethor/intro

Funny thing is ....
Mabinogi-Heroes-1920x659.png

As you can see, it was all started with a April's fool joke from devcat. Then it turns out becoming reality. Delia. Haggie (Sylas), Miul (Eira), Cradie will be lv105 boss tho.
Fun fact, Kiva is a male brawler character. BUT now dev team is turning him to Lethor for obvious reasons. Not gonna list all those reasons, you guess them =)

Still, i am looking forward to see her joining this universe, seems fun. BUT HER FACE, GOD DAMN, SHE LOOKS ALIKE Miul (imo).

#2 Modification of current Feet and Hand model (FEMALE ONLY)

There will be changes to hand and feet model on female characters.

Hand part:
573c52fccee3c91cc0916f5d439f9150.JPG?w=1000
DUE to large amount of works need to be implemented (outfit compatibility concerns), dev team decided not to change the hand model, but swap it with better texture pack.

Feet part:
92b16f21e324184d9bb18d925b6dc820.JPG?w=1000
Dev team mentioned there are only small amount of works to do if they are going to change the feet model. SO NOW, feet model will be reworked and comes with better texture pack.

PLEASE be aware that above changes ONLY applicable to female characters.

That's all i am posing today. IF anyone has more updates, please share them under this thread so everyone can get a chance to view them. THANK YOU.
BabyDaniStrangerinaBankymoon

Comments

• BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    thank you for sharing this <3 the feet remodel is like a dream come true!
    Strangerina
  • StrangerinaStrangerina
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited January 10, 2020
    Someone will probably make a longer post about Lethor, but for now, here's a link to some video that shows her gameplay (6:12), transforms, emotes and other stuff

Emotes and poses:

All Skills:

Some gameplay ones:

BabyDaniZeroheart
  • PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    Some of her attack animations look a little stiff but still looks fun. I bet everyone's wishing they'd bought the Mai Shiranui outfit from the one-time KOF collab -- I certainly wish I had!

At the time I couldn't justify 60 USD on an outfit in a game with no martial artists, but I did at least get the emote packs. I hope they'll consider bringing it back; it seems like it'd be an easy money-maker with Lethor.
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    ? someone know what Lethor in STR Or INT ? would love to know + can not wait for her :):)
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    Anduri wrote: »
    ? someone know what Lethor in STR Or INT ? would love to know + can not wait for her :):)

Yes she's a STR based character.
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    k tysm for info Phaliant much love kisses +best +yay +smile ty again :)
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Wheres the info about kai buff? Someone mentioned it but i cant find anything on it and google translate doesnt work on KR website
  • StrangerinaStrangerina
    edited June 18, 2020
    Next boss seems to be Nyle, not yet much out there, posting early

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Season 4 Episode 2
    img_cont_2_2.jpg
    Korean update info: http://heroes.nexon.com/Guide/updateinfo#

Nyle boss
    Trailer:

Guide by Recounter Vindictus:

Lethor solo:

Cutscene with English subs:

New area: Mount Kelsina
    img_cont_1_3.jpg
    Lann gameplay:

Lethor gameplay:

Some other updates that came in May
    - Lag improvements for when entering another channel, town, or another region in town.
    - Options added to tinker with visibility such as do you want to see other players effects, companions or feel the vibrations by their attacks
    - Fatigue will be consumed once the battle is completed, not when it's launched. Trying again in Ein Lacher also no longer consumes fatigue.
    - Character chat removed
    - Changes to the ranking system (now categorizes into ATT and M.ATT characters)
    - Changes to M.ATT and ATT characters (see the video around 3:40)
  • SqvirelSqvirel
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited March 8, 2020
    I knew the brawler character's gonna come one day, I like Karok cestus but it's execution style is a bit braindead (as in more fist to the face rather than Bruce Lee wachaa).

It kinda blows that they'e making the brawler a chick rather than a dude, but as I always say - if I have to stare at a butt for hours on end then at least I want it to be a nice one (and those latex pants make dat bum DAYUM).

BTW any ETA on when she's arriving to NA/EU? I forgot how many months we are behind KR.
  • StrangerinaStrangerina
    Sqvirel wrote: »
    I knew the brawler character's gonna come one day, I like Karok cestus but it's execution style is a bit braindead (as in more fist to the face rather than Bruce Lee wachaa).

It kinda blows that they'e making the brawler a chick rather than a dude, but as I always say - if I have to stare at a butt for hours on end then at least I want it to be a nice one (and those latex pants make dat bum DAYUM).

BTW any ETA on when she's arriving to NA/EU? I forgot how many months we are behind KR.

roughly half a year
  • SqvirelSqvirel
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    Ok, hand and feet models redo just hit, that means new character should hit next month :)
    BabyDaniAnduri