[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Feedback Dropbox: Season 4 Prologue, "Remembrance"

DisgardDisgard
Vindictus Rep: 1,695
edited February 25, 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
Following the release of Season 4 Prologue update and accompanying it with events, the mod team of Vindictus Discord created another survey. Since this survey doesn't really provide its full potential, I think a separate topic for more detailed feedback is necessary. I'd really suggest the mod team use this for further feedback analysis.

When replying, please answer in the following form:

[Season 4 Prologue: Remembrance]
1. Like/Dislike with provided reason.
2. Suggestion on your end.

[Vindictus v. 2.61 Updates Notes]

[Elegant Crystal]

[In Aodhan's Remembrance Event]

[2x Warm Welcome Ticket Event]

[No Fear, the Epaulet Is Here Event]

[Promise to the Moon Event]

[Fatigue Potion Prize Wheel Event]

- The answer is required for every event. If you want to leave it empty (don't know what to write, or too shy), leave "-" mark instead.

Comments

• ZollenZollen
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    uh.. remove fatigue.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited February 25, 2020
    Season 4 Prologue: Remembrance]
    1. Like
    2. New content is always welcomed

1. Dislike
    2. Patch notes should list character balance changes which have been omitted from recent notes

[Elegant Crystal]
    1. Dislike
    2. A gacha based around tails is too niche

1. Like
    2. -

1. Like
    2. -

1. Like
    2. -

1. Dislike
    2. Tired of raid events. Do not give fatigue potions as a "prize".

1. Dislike
    2. Fatigue is not a prize. This event was clearly added to supplement the poorly thought out fatigue system.
  • TennotTennot
    Vindictus Rep: 505
    edited February 26, 2020
    1. It's nice to see more of the story, but it's taking too long... this game is 10 or more years old and we don't have much of the story. Also music and voice volume is unbearable.
    2. They should put voice volume up A LOT when they make the cutscenes. I can't hear what he is saying because of the music (not just this cutscene, all of them are the same). My music is off in the game btw.

1. -
    2. -

[Elegant Crystal]
    1. I will never buy something in the game because it is blocked in many countries. Imagine how many players we would have if that were not the case. Not to mention that the drop is RNG instead of just buying clothes you want. So stupid.
    2. Open the game for all countries. And stop with the RNG clothes sales.

1. Event? You mean additional departure and an ugly emblem? No tnx.
    2. Previous release had more % on the scroll drop, why not the same here?

1. Boxes are completely rng and like every other box in this game it sucks. Because getting something worth while is almost impossible.
    2. Increase the chance of getting something valuable.

1. Epaulet events are useless, they give you momentum power just to disappear later, what's the point?
    2. Stop it.

1. It's ok, last reward sucks big time. We all know most of us will get that potion/divine blessing reward.
    2. Increase the chance of getting something valuable.

1. Give us an illness then give us a cure we need to pay for? what a joke.
    2. Remove fatigue or increase it to 150% per day (stupid guild rest reset is 24h since the last time you've used it, which is really stupid. Because of the maintenance I should not use bed today at all because it will mess up the reset time)
  • BlondyManBlondyMan
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    1. Like for the simple fact that its new content
    2. Make updates happen more frequent, no more "filler" months with nothing new happening

1. I like the idea that you decided to do the obvious and actually post the patch notes however the information in the update note itself was little to no importance - Dislike
    2. Let's remeber how on the previous balance update there was no patch notes post that would explain evie staff and kai crossgun mini revamp alongside other things, players only knew about it because of the future_content chat on the official discord server, we need patch notes for the important matters

[Elegant Crystal]
    1. Just another gatcha box, I appreciate the "variaty" if u can call it that since this time it has some Rare tier outfits and not only Legendary ones (still a scam lul) - Dislike
    2. In case you didn't notice on the website for fox mage/oracle set it says 350 coupons when in reality its 400 , so yeah good job on that one

1. Mediocre event, just an extra departure (and some emblem) can hardly be called an event - Dislike
    2. -

1. Only slightly useful for players who can make use of the kitty potion, the other boxes are quite a waste of money at this point - Dislike
    2. -

1. It looks like every update we get a new epaulete however this one is even more useless- Dislike
    2. Give the epaulete more useful stats in the context of a LIMITED item that will expire, balance is not helping anyone that alreday has it maxed, ATT, DEF, CRIT, ALR, SPD would do

1. Weak rewards -Dislike
    2. -

1. Basically an event where the prize is the ability to play the game and you also have to pay for it, I know fatigue system is here to stay, its bad and no one likes it, at least this is trying to make it slightly less annoying (its barely enough but guess I'll take it)- Like
    2. Just give 4 coupons for the wheel, no one wants to pay 150k daily for 2/3 of this "event" .Also give more vips/vvips from events instead of fatigue potions

I doubt our feedback will ever make a change