[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Advice for miri ?

TheNewKaiTheNewKai
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
in General Discussion
To fellow miri players, how do i maximize dps when i cant chainswing?
I use that first skill whenever i can (forgot the name) if i have SP, i try to build stacks then parry to release when i can (its very hard to do on some bosses ill just spam left click cuz idk when the boss will hit its hard to see with everyone attacking). Ive heard miri is op but i do not see it when she runs out of chainswings all i can do it lr or llr + skill but that doesnt do much compared to other players, they dish out way more damage in the time it takes to get more chainswings

i always end up on bottom or close to bottom in rank.
yes, Ive looked at the guide in the miri section. I still cant figure out how to skip animation on garb..

32k atk
155 crit
84 balance(am currently working on getting more)
63 speed
+12 astera ds

Even on raids like glas/regina/lugh i get bottom rank

Do i just really suck or is there a certain way you gotta play her?

Comments

• Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    How I would use Miri is:
    Pop greater cat statue, get the campfire buff (optional), keep attacking the boss without using SP skills. Use the greater cat statue again when you can and then transform into a dragon. Stamina pot (optional), Spin to win. Use your Hold skill in dragon form when you can before your transformation expires. When you are out of dragon form, you can keep attacking the boss however you like. IF you've got a lot of SP and can't use dragon form, just chain swing once and then use one sp skill that gives u dragon-gauge repeatedly to burn off some SP OR spam chain swing. Miri is weird because she needs sp.. but only to turn into a dragon in the beginning, but after that, SP becomes not that important. It's not like those slashing high characters. You can arguably opt for a werewolf paw and you might do better because it helps with getting more hits off. IF you do, you can also skip righteous es and go for Chaotic/Immoral.