[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

You're going down a path I can't follow

Comments

• AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    The Vindictus Team is always working very hard to increase our player's fun and convenience. Please let our CS Team know if you experience any discomfort after the new system implementation. We would always love to hear from you. Thank you always for your love and support.

I think it's the ''Wink Wink' way to say. Please be vocal if you want to give us enough power to remove the system or modify it for NA/EU.

The vindictus team are players too, they know it sucks. PRobably higher-ups taking decision without playing their games. So let's be more vocal, don'T let this thread die and let's send tickets away ?
    TwlnKatlynn
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Nexon KR CEO/COO: We need ideas to limit bots.
    Nexon KR New Senior operations director: We can implement Fatigue to NA Server, less players = less gold buyers = less gold bots = run bot companies out of business
    Nexon KR CEO/COO: 아주 좋은 생각!!!!!! (Very good idea)
    IcygoddessTwln
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    Ew . A fatigue system. I strongly disliked that in Dungeon Fighter Online LOL
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    All jokes aside, I am usually not one to complain about updates, even if others do. Simply because I have plenty of friends that still play(ed) this game.

But since Fatigue has been added, our guild player base went from 30 strong average daily to 8-15. And a large number of discord friends, all I see their status are playing other games.

I really hope they wake the hell up and see what they have done.
  • KirraKirra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    Icygoddess wrote: »
    *crying baby noises*

Yeah, it's a shame you can't crash Lionheart boats anymore because now it'll cost ya fatigue. :( RIP your grudges/griefing. Now you'll have to really plan your playtime around your lover.
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited February 8
    This is a real discouragement to creating & attempting to rank up new characters! (Nexon, you will SELL ($$$) more outfits to ranked up new characters?) But ONLY if the characters have the ability (fatigue points) to be able to!!!
  • BaikouBaikou
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited February 8
    So, if they're going to do this, I think it would be a good idea to put some kind of limitations on the Fatigue System itself. For instance, I just wasted all the rest of my fatigue points trying to complete the Battle of the Day weekly mission. It would be nice if they made it so that dungeons that are under your level cost no fatigue or only 1%. That way people aren't spending their fatigue trying to complete missions they feel obligated to do for some pretty good rewards. Or maybe give us a toggle option that allows us to choose if we want to use our fatigue or not(still keeping the no fatigue-no rewards feature). That way we have some kind of control over the usage of our fatigue, so we don't have to waste them on battles that give us insignificant rewards anyway. I really like the Battle of the Day weekly and monthly missions, but now I feel very discouraged about doing them if they're going to burn my fatigue for going to previous battles I'm way over leveled for.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,680
    chicane wrote: »
    This is a real discouragement to creating & attempting to rank up new characters! (Nexon, you will SELL ($$$) more outfits to ranked up new characters?) But ONLY if the characters have the ability (fatigue points) to be able to!!!

yup this is the dumbest part that they didn't create a fall back system for new players. I think you only get enough fatigue on a new charcater to reach up to ainle in s1 which is like 1hr into the game. New player is probably gonna quit once they get hard gated.
    DancingStar
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    577497546344235021.png?v=1