[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Whose the best choice for dps?

TheNewKaiTheNewKai
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
edited February 4, 2020 in General Discussion
^^^^^^^

Comments

• AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    edited February 4, 2020
    It always change alot.

Like right now, Spellsword Arisha and Scythe Evie are the worst, but next update will boost Scythe in the Top tier once more.

As of next patch : Eira, Kai, Evie will be top tier and Only Spellsword and hammer Fiona will be bad.

Any class with lots of Add Dmg and Att limit removal is OP.

If you plan to go hardcore on stats : Anything will work, but Hammer fiona and Arisha spellsword will require more work.

If you plan to be ''casual'' : Kai, Eira are your best bets. Evie takes a bit to master the DPS.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Kai <3 :D
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Well, hammer and spellsword are currently mid-high tier according to solo data.

I would say the strongest ones right now are Eira, Grimden and bow Kai since they perform good both in party and solo, while sword Fiona and sword Vella would be more desirable if you like solo or even duo.
    But I suggest just picking the character that fits your playstyle better since balance changes are constant in vindictus, you may be picking a Top 3 and next year its not even mid-tier.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Axxon wrote: »
    It always change alot.

Like right now, Spellsword Arisha and Scythe Evie are the worst, but next update will boost Scythe in the Top tier once more.

As of next patch : Eira, Kai, Evie will be top tier and Only Spellsword and hammer Fiona will be bad.

Any class with lots of Add Dmg and Att limit removal is OP.

If you plan to go hardcore on stats : Anything will work, but Hammer fiona and Arisha spellsword will require more work.

If you plan to be ''casual'' : Kai, Eira are your best bets. Evie takes a bit to master the DPS.

Do you have a source for the next patch? I dont see anything in these forums.. aside from the one we got with belle
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited February 5, 2020
    TheNewKai wrote: »
    Do you have a source for the next patch? I dont see anything in these forums.. aside from the one we got with belle

You won't find much future update info on the forums anymore. The info you're looking for is either posted in the official Vindictus discord under the #future-updates section, or you can find this info on the KR vindictus site.