[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Black Friday Boxes - Gifting Limit Question

Returner9Returner9
Vindictus Rep: 1,025
in General Discussion
The discounted Black Friday Boxes are capped at 1 per account, but is gifting also capped? Can you only be gifted these discounted boxes once?

Comments

• IcyzIcyz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    You kind of answered your own question.

The discounted box is limited to one per account. It doesn't matter if you receive it as a gift or if you buy it yourself.
    You can only get this specific box once on your account. (Cause you know, a half price gatcha would apparently be too nice cause it's super expensive but not enough anymore)
    Returner9
  • Returner9Returner9
    Thanks for the answer. I was under the impression that gifting wasn't capped like direct purchase and people were gifting from mule accounts to their mains because I saw on mega multiple players asking for these boxes more than once.

I thought I was missing on a loophole (like when I missed the pocketknife loophole if anyone remembers that one).
  • Returner9Returner9
    edited December 1, 2019
    Just wanted to update this. I found out today - There is no gifting limit. As long as the gifter\NX seller didn't purchase the package directly, they can gift unlimitedly.

So there is a loophole just as I suspected - if you have more than one account gift your main these boxes from the second account.