[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This Game is Better Than...

OTK07OTK07
Vindictus Rep: 945
in General Discussion
Unpopular opinion. But i think this game is better than Guild Wars 2.
Emerthyst2edgy4uBladeNsoulCloakshireBabyDani

Comments

• BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    only game that comes close for me is Tera... well... sorta close... :)
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Actually playing this game has always been great. The combat is it's strognest suit and the customization and looks of the characters are great. It's just all the other stuff they surround it with that drags it down like gatchapons.
    SwornKnightBabyDani
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    That's why ein lacher, and the recent new guild dungeon, are the only places in the game that catches the true feeling of Vindictus combat system. No rates, no gold, no stats, just you and the bosses. I know speed stat still matters there but you can scroll lvl 80 accs with fast es if it bothers you. Even with all gold medals on the majority of my alts I still like doing it for fun.
    SwornKnight
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    That's why ein lacher, and the recent new guild dungeon, are the only places in the game that catches the true feeling of Vindictus combat system. No rates, no gold, no stats, just you and the bosses. I know speed stat still matters there but you can scroll lvl 80 accs with fast es if it bothers you. Even with all gold medals on the majority of my alts I still like doing it for fun.

I recently got Gold on my sword lann and it took several months. I can say from experience that even though at first I disliked it, I found great enjoyment in it near the end as I started to notice my improvement in reading boss patterns and combat skills. I used to take over an hour to clear each boss with several tries. But now I can kill a boss under five minutes on first try. That's how big of a difference it made for me.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Nice to hear bro, it really helps at getting skill with your characters. Coupled with the fact that it gives seals, its the best thing new players can do. Lann can clear most ein lacher bosses in under 2 minutes (confirmed) so that's the peak dps if you want to go for it.