[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Third Redeemer?

YomaYoma
Vindictus Rep: 580
edited August 1, 2019 in Future Content
Could anybody with some knowlegde of the Korean language please give a brief description of what this is? (Check out source for full "Album")

tx_slide_01.jpg

Source: http://heroes.nexon.com/News/notice/View?page=1&postno=6631

Comments

• Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    Another female boss... Because the 2131 other female bosses and 324 female comrades and 2554 female classes weren't enough. Absolutely eye roll inducing.

noNkSZrvaDrXaYcN_3yyC10eVSBlfCi8bAj9h9WcZsWPqEFKOcCeug9FPTWj3FpylIMQDsViIP8QNyXXF6aUusK-0ZdOomtY1OIeUQBAAPwRHYRXxWvYycCwYw

WTB > Testosterone
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited August 1, 2019
    Returner9 wrote: »
    Another female boss... Because the 2131 other female bosses and 324 female comrades and 2554 female classes weren't enough. Absolutely eye roll inducing.

noNkSZrvaDrXaYcN_3yyC10eVSBlfCi8bAj9h9WcZsWPqEFKOcCeug9FPTWj3FpylIMQDsViIP8QNyXXF6aUusK-0ZdOomtY1OIeUQBAAPwRHYRXxWvYycCwYw

WTB > Testosterone

While I do agree that we need more male bosses, characters, and maybe some male comrades, I'm not bent out of shape about the new Redeemer boss being female. Neam was female, then it alternated to male for Balor, and then back to female with Bridget. Unless they make a string of female redeemer bosses, I wouldn't kick up a fuss.

What I'm wondering tho.... Neam had Neit as her companion..... Balor had his horse. Who will Brigit have as her companion. She's a blacksmith....OMG it's so obvious. She's gonna have Ferghus fight alongside her and instead of one hit kills, it will be one hit weapon breaks!
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited August 14, 2019
    Returner9 wrote: »

WTB > Testosterone

Brigid is a female goddess according to irish mythology link. The game has the same number of male bosses as female. If you don't like females or female beauty, then stop playing.

I think it's fine. No censorship pls https://i.imgflip.com/379213.jpg
    AntiFascistMilitant
  • eliteIncenseeliteIncense
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Description/Translation:

Soon, the Goddess of Smithing Brigid, who you’ll meet at the Forge of Gods will test the failed hero, whether he/she is worthy for the restoration of Fragarach. Brigid is a charismatic mature goddess who can freely manipulate metal and fire as a blacksmith. She will use two-handed swords she herself forged as the main weapon. Depending on situtation during battle, her sword can fire various flaming attacks. Brigid will also showcase her unique fighting scale followed with special mechanics, just like Neamhain or Balor. After the Sea of Reflection and the Dark Side of the Moon arrives the Third Redeemers, Brigid! We hope you’re looking forward to her as well as we do!
  • YomaYoma
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Description/Translation:

Soon, the Goddess of Smithing Brigid, who you’ll meet at the Forge of Gods will test the failed hero, whether he/she is worthy for the restoration of Fragarach. Brigid is a charismatic mature goddess who can freely manipulate metal and fire as a blacksmith. She will use two-handed swords she herself forged as the main weapon. Depending on situtation during battle, her sword can fire various flaming attacks. Brigid will also showcase her unique fighting scale followed with special mechanics, just like Neamhain or Balor. After the Sea of Reflection and the Dark Side of the Moon arrives the Third Redeemers, Brigid! We hope you’re looking forward to her as well as we do!

Thank you very much!

Even though its been released alrdy couple days ago and most have seen it alrdy, heres the short introduction vid.

Amenari
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited August 17, 2019
    Some test video

The deflections@1:08

• NippyKindLangurNippyKindLangur
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    Caps should be 40k ATK, 200 Crit
  • JessGameJessGame
    edited August 15, 2019

Yes exactly and no counterforce requirement it seems:

D2iKugp.png
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited August 19, 2019

40k? But I only hve 37k, and 35k on another one that has dulla weap :(
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited August 19, 2019
    The true att cap is 43350 accounting att limit.

This is where dulla weapons start decaying since its impossible to reach that att inside redemeers. The only reason to stick with dulla is if you have it at +16. Made some calcs and a +16 dulla can reach 42k att and 198 crit (after killing bridgit 100 times). The 4 speed advantage is lost due to having to crit infu every single item. The extra 750 add damage beats the loss of 1350 att limit, so a +16 dulla with all crit infu beats a +15 astera in dps inside this redemeers.
    (a second epaulet can give 500 extra att, however you can only obtain one 1 week every 2 weeks, or by paying NX, so I don't like accounting this)

As I said this is only worth if you have it at +16, otherwise go astera.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Instant kill from the third phase:

Full run,with full party(8 players)/**including final cutscene**/don't watch if you want to wait for that;

Bel without user interface:

Sylas with user interface: