[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Character - Bel

SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
Vindictus Rep: 3,075
edited July 5, 2019 in Future Content
Looks like she just hit test server today.

Comments

• MeytaMeyta
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    Attack animation had weight on her axe. But the wonky walking/sprinting animation make the axe look weightless, very bad. Just make her drag the axe on the floor.
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    DK Bel

Pali Bel

Bel Armors: [Magnolia Deer Set] , [Saint Nova Set], [Baica Horn Set]
    unknown.png
  • MeytaMeyta
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    edited July 5, 2019

Look like she's female Hurk with some kind of absorb shock
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    More Bel chara creation
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    These are the Two best Videos I could find so far on the Character and her Mechanics

You should watch them in order for easier comprehension
    The first Vidya shows her attacks and what they do while telling you what they are
    The second Vidya shows her SP skills but doesn't tell you exactly what they are
    I hope I could help anyone's curiosity
    Amenari
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Anyone got all the weapons?
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Menrva wrote: »
    Anyone got all the weapons?
    This is the only one I've been able to find, it's 90-100 axes. [one seems to be missing]
    i13502140626.jpg
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/42696
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita

Bel is on kr server x7x
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    edited July 11, 2019
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

What's 1:12 - 1:40 about? Looks like an improved merc outpost where you can talk to the vanilla versions of the playable characters and do quests for & with them? I dunno how I feel about playing with AI like that and I can't shake the feeling that they're might add something to the game that auto fills boats with AI controlled characters if your boat doesn't fill....
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    What's 1:12 - 1:40 about? Looks like an improved merc outpost where you can talk to the vanilla versions of the playable characters and do quests for & with them? I dunno how I feel about playing with AI like that and I can't shake the feeling that they're might add something to the game that auto fills boats with AI controlled characters if your boat doesn't fill....

It pretty much is, from what i've seen on the Vindi [NA] discord and some streams it's you running around doing most of the work while an ai vanilla chara gets stuck on a wall, door, chest, tries to fight through a wall, gets tired after doing one swing or just runs around. You can talk to them and give them gifts for dokidoki status but who knows if we'll even get that over here lmao.
    inb4 we get 8 man raids back but 7 are horribly controlled ai charas
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
  • PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    edited July 30, 2019
    semi-NSFW depending where you work due to girls in underwear

I'm sure most have seen this by now, but here's another stylish video by rendermax:

Looks like she's got some fun-looking pole dance-style moves as well as a nice and flashy pole kick and some other nice last-hit screenshot moves. Gameplay reminds me a bit of the axe berserker from TERA, but with more mobility and less blocking.

And here's Twitch streamer junyoopy showing off some... Mabinogi Heroes gameplay secrets:

https://www.twitch.tv/junyoopy/clip/ViscousQuaintBaguetteTheThing
    Amenari