[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri or Arisha

Pn0Pn0
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
Hi all, (sorry if this end up as a dupe post something odd happened with my phone and the post never got made)

ANYWAY,
Im sorta new to the game and i was wondering what would be the better class to play, Arisha or miri,
and also which would be a good partner for grimden (for duoing purposes) whom my bf is playing
as for the response of play what you like, i actually rly like both of them lol they're both really fun to me lol thats why im asking for advice from some more knowledgeable ppl
Thanks in advance!
  1. Arisha or miri13 votes
    1. Miri
       31% (4 votes)
    2. Arisha
       69% (9 votes)

Comments

• PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    100% serious endgame answer: Pick whoever you think is cuter.

But if you like their playstyles equally, also consider that Arisha has two different weapons, so you can mix it up a bit between complex (sword) or easier (whip). Miri may or may not get another in the future but who knows when.

From what I hear, Grimden isn't exactly a teamwork kind of guy, so I doubt it matters much who you pick.
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    edited May 9, 2019
    Fiona for tanking, Gloomy Grimmy for backstabbing. And actually both Arisha and Miri required good reaction if you don't want to be pulverized when you are in massacre mod.
  • Pn0Pn0
    THanks for the replies and vote ^w^, Regarding arishas timing i "SEEM" to be pretty good at her timing, counter slash, perfect blocks i frame dodges/teleport to focus skill thing lol, but im also still rly early in the game lol >.<, lv 65 with her atm

i went and bought a training sword and then got naked and ran all the "higher lv" bosses i could at that lv range as my practice lol but ,
    fiona sounds interesting o-o, like if i can take all da hits and da bf can drop lots of back atk damage :O maybe i shoulda added a fiona to the poll lol
  • DaimusDaimus
    edited May 10, 2019
    Pn0 wrote: »
    THanks for the replies and vote ^w^, Regarding arishas timing i "SEEM" to be pretty good at her timing, counter slash, perfect blocks i frame dodges/teleport to focus skill thing lol, but im also still rly early in the game lol >.<, lv 65 with her atm

i went and bought a training sword and then got naked and ran all the "higher lv" bosses i could at that lv range as my practice lol but ,
    fiona sounds interesting o-o, like if i can take all da hits and da bf can drop lots of back atk damage :O maybe i shoulda added a fiona to the poll lol

Fiona is funny but on S3 battles you will need to be in constant attention for armor breaking strikes of bosses (when they glove red, all bosses have them) or you will die in 2-3 strikes - this sh!t penetrate all kinds of blocks and evades and deal crazy pure damage independently from your armor. For example Regina have two such strikes - first one is radial wave with 4500 damage and second is modification of her sword combo which deal 2-3 strikes and each of them deal 3500 damage.
  • Pn0Pn0
    O_O S3 sounds scurry.... x.x
  • DaimusDaimus
    Pn0 wrote: »
    O_O S3 sounds scurry.... x.x

Just unpleasant most part of time. And you need to be afraid to some extent only about raid bosses and common bosses of 95 dungeons. Bosses of 90 lvl are now very soft and not scary, especially if you will not use whip on solo runs.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    you make the red attacks seem much worse than they are. Reginas for example has a 1-2s delay before doing the radial red wave and the 2 slash combo is an extension of her regular combo which can be annoying for fifi but other characters should be dodging it anyways.
  • DaimusDaimus
    edited May 12, 2019
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    you make the red attacks seem much worse than they are. Reginas for example has a 1-2s delay before doing the radial red wave and the 2 slash combo is an extension of her regular combo which can be annoying for fifi but other characters should be dodging it anyways.

Most dudes don't give much attention to red light, so they die quite swiftly on all bosses.

P.S.: Just don't forget to buy graces for Ermass for AP and be happy sometimes.