[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wanting to buy a Succubus Queen Set for my Arisha

ZerifaZerifa
Vindictus Rep: 540
in General Discussion
Hey! so my friend told me the set wont come back till about three months cause it comes after Miul then the Macha gacha so I was wondering if anyone would like to sell me one if you have my character is QueenLunal and if you message me an offer through the mial that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all!

Xoxo

Comments

• ZerifaZerifa
    Oh also I will get back to you through mail ASAP >.<

Thank you!
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Good luck in your search for the set, but perhaps you should take a look at these forum sections instead:
    <NA Marketplace>
    <EU Marketplace>

Also, incase you are unable to find one, be warned that gachapon content differs from server to server and it is possible that the Succubus Queen set won't be a part of the mentioned gachapon.
    Zerifa
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Furiel wrote: »
    Good luck in your search for the set, but perhaps you should take a look at these forum sections instead:
    <NA Marketplace>
    <EU Marketplace>

Also, incase you are unable to find one, be warned that gachapon content differs from server to server and it is possible that the Succubus Queen set won't be a part of the mentioned gachapon.

Oh I am sorry I didn't know I put it in the wrong place, but thank you for your help and the luck! I will continue to look :D!